Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Hi @Shaz51 !

I think if it is affecting his meds than it wouldn't hurt to stop or do it less I guess, but yes maybe call the medicines line? You could have a nice cuppa, iced tea or mineral water if it's more about that nice time together 🙂

Thank you @Lunar, @NikNik

I think he is worried about falling back into his old habit many years ago when he was with his first wife , so i will have a look at that link

Had my first mulled wine in Ripponlea at concert....not that long ago ..Smiley Happy..  love it @suzanne 

Mmmmm, don't mind if i do!

Mulled wine reminds me of my first and only white Christmas with friends in Scotland. Good times 🙂

Hi all. Just want to wish you all a very merry Christmas and an extraordinarily happy New Year. May this festive season find you happy, chilled and contented - BEFORE the Champers 😀🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
LooneyToones ☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️

A big hello to anyone floating around tonight. Trying to decide which tea to have... green.. chamomile... hmm

Hello @NikNik xx

so I think I will have a chamomile..tea with you please

Guess what -- I have unpacked the jigsaw puzzle on the table Smiley Happy

Hello @Former-Member, how are you tonight xx

Hello @denial, @Former-Member, @Decadian

@Anony18, are you in singapore tonight , have a lovely christmas my friend xx

Hi @Shaz51. Yes in Singapore now. It is actually raining and expect to rest of week. Helps with the humidity. Am using my Oz dataplan at moment but will need to get a Singapore sim so it won't be alot. Here til the 8th so will check in when i get wifi hot spots 😊

Feeling a bit off today. Or rather since late last night. Not sure if it's the lack of sleep but just getting this anxious and down feeling overwhelming me at the moment. Am glad to see my nephews but as i said just this off feeling. Hope it passes.

How is everyone?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.