Skip to main content

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

hello @Spudly, when you go the the forum page like Looking after ourselves , above there is a start a new thread , click on that and write  and post

@lola is on tonight i think to help or @Former-Member

Ok thanks for that

Hello Everyone,

Sending Birthday wishes to anyone who maybe having a birthday this week, hope you have a good day with lots of love from you forum friends

birthday 5.jpg

Hi there! Guys, happy Birthday everyone, who has a Birthday today! I need your advice! I wanna congratulate my nephew with his Birthday day! But i doubt how to do it...Unfortunately, I'm not eloquent enough..So, is it better to use some phrases like here http://www.happybirthdaycake2015.com/happy-birthday-nephew-images.html, or shall I use something own?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @bigmikeymike
Nothing wrong with plagiarising a phrase or two off the internet. If your nephew has a hobby or likes dogs you can often google 'dog birthday wishes' or the like, if you add in 'funny'
or age ie '10th birthday' you might find something suitable.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Realised I am a bit late for this year @bigmikeymike will give you time to prepare for next year ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Former-Member Smiley Very HappyHeartHeart

have a wonderful day with lots of love from all your forum friends

birthday dog.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yay! Thank you kindly @Shaz51 and fellow forum-ites 🙂

See you around this afternoon 😉

Party time @Former-Member at 2pm Smiley Very Happy

@soul, @Former-Member, @Determined, @Anony18, @Former-Member, @Jo, @JoJo99 and everyone xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Kurra

birthday 1.jpg

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.