Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning everyone have a great day 💜

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💙

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 I am doing so well. I love my neighbour. She has me in stitches :D. She really does. I feel so much better in my head and body since we have been going back for walks again. How are you going?

@greenpea  I am going ok thanks. Sounds like you have had a good morning ❤️

Good Morning- @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Former-Member  @Appleblossom @Owlunar @oceangirl @Former-Member @Meowmy @MDT @Ant7 @greenpea 

@eth @CheerBear @BlueBay @Former-Member @Shaz51 @FigBell0917 @Maggie @MaggieM @Serenity1 @outlander @BryanaCamp @Bimby2  and anyone passing through

Hope you all have a safe and wonderful Thursday.  Blowing a gale here again.  Glad I have my wind proof jacket today.  Not sure I'd be venturing outside for a walk without it.  Take care everyone 🙂 Heart

@Ant7  Have a great day Ant7 xxx:)

@Gazza75  Hey Gazza75 no wind here atm but forecast later on today. Hope you can get a walk in without being blown away. Love peaxxx

@greenpea  Thanks you too 💙

@Gazza75  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

@Former-Member  Good morning Sherry wishing you a wonderful day. May it be full of love and caring love peaxxx:D

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.