Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

chirpy.jpg

Hows your day going @Meowmy ?  Nearly home time for Me 🙂

@Gazza75 hey Gazza, I have issues with my moods too, part of my MI. Hope you will gradually have control over them. It is hard for us to experience mood swings and carry on as usual. Be kind, patient to your moods, don't hurry them don't push them. Allow them time to recover. Hope you feel good .

Thanks @Meowmy Heart I'm not very good at being patient and that's one of the things I am struggling with now.  I'm having Spag Bolagnase tonight, what have you got in mind?  Thanks for your support. Have a good afternoon and take care.

@Former-Member Heart

@oceangirl🙂 Heart

@Gazza75 Hey Gazza, I think it’s easy to get frustrated with ourselves and want more from ourselves than accepting ourselves, be kind and patient with our weakness, vulnerability, fears. If we have an infant child, we wouldn’t do that to it. Learning self care is not easy, to accept self, patient to self like a new born. Take care.

Good morning and Hap-pea Thursday to 

@Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Hamsolo01 @Mumi @Gazza75 @Zoe7 @Appleblossom 

@Meowmy @Ant7 @Smc @eth  @CheerBear @BlueBay @Darcy @Shaz51 

@outlander @frog @CheerBear @BryanaCamp @Ant7 @Maggie @Alacarte  @saturnzoon @Bimby2  and all the formites I have missed wishing everyone a safe and caring day ahead. I am off for another walk soon and am sitting here in a t shirt and no wooly socks!!!! it is so mild ..... maybe that means rain .... we need it so cannot complain. Anyways have a lovely day and might be on later if not snoozing. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.