Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Former-MemberI love the idea of Good morning threads, & the good morning posts that I've seen on other threads.

I can only usually check in after work in the evening - so it's more of a good afternoon, or a good night from me. It's 6pm here now.

It is really nice to see people wishing each other a good morning on the forums - it's like my Canaries greeting me with lots of sing-song in the morning, as soon as the sun rises...

@Former-MemberThanks for your good morning, I appreciate it.

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20170619_212339.pngIMG_20170619_210503.png

@Adge, iI soooo gotta get me sunrise singing Canaries 🎶🎼

Good morning @Former-Member, @Adge, @Former-Member, @Shaz51 and everyone 🙂 Hope you all wake/woke to a sunny chirpy morning 🌞🐦
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good Morning @CheerBear, and EVERYONE☺ How are you all? I woke hopeful for a good day, as its a beautiful fresh sunny start outside (after all the rain). Right now i'm enjoying a hot cup of EB Tea 🌷🌿

Good morning @CheerBear and all for a
good day.From @Bimby.

Good morning everyone ..... 🤗💕

Making a bit of a slow start today ..... feels like it's going to be a slow day all round ..... feeling like a sloth and okay with that ..... lol ....

good morning @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Bimby2, @CheerBear, @Adge and everyone xoxo

thanks @CheerBear Heart

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope  You deserve a slow day sometimes 🙂

Good morning everyone!

Good morning @Shaz51 🙂

good morning @eth Smiley Happy

how are you today

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.