Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Ant7  that is no good .... are you working again tonight? or is that it for the week?

@TAB s good morning TABs:) how are you doing this morning? are you working today or do you have today off?

@greenpea  Yeah I am back in tonight hopefully I sleep ok today ❤️

hey @greenpea  am stiff and sore even tho didnt seem to do much yest, guess its the environment there. Anyway see how it goes. Not a slave,not desperate. 

no days off here @greenpea  just home at end of 2 weeks if make it lol gotta run, time getting away from me here

@Ant7  are you warm in bed? that helps me sleep when I am warm (but not hot). I always say to @TAB  to get a hot water bottle it really helps 🙂

@TAB  take care of yourself today. Hope it goes okay for you. gpx

@greenpea  It’s not too bad here at the moment but I think I got hot yesterday and that was the problem maybe 

@Ant7  yes there is a fine line between being too hot and too cold when I find the happy medium nice and warm I sleep like a baby :). I hope you get some sleept today.xx

@Gazza75 Good morning, hope you have a nice day and safe driving when heading back. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.