Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

well good luck @greenpea  lol I can get scratchies was going to yest, have like $7 in winnings will get $10 worth

@TAB  no wins ugh! oh well was worth a shot :).  Have better luck with scratchies really. Yeah get some scrathies later TABs.  God I hope you have a big win. Fingers and toes crossed for you. Will send son out to get lemons today. Everyone says lemons are the way to go. Have been eating super healthy and I rattle with vitamin pills..

yes re lemons apparently they are number 1 superfood @greenpea  funny that drink recipe that @Former-Member  sent you have seen same recipe as weight loss lol 

I got organic weetbix other day and prunes so fibre going up ok from zero @greenpea  lol yes also rattle w vitamins, think going to lay off them after this lot though 

@TAB s I love weetbix especially with prunes all warmed up :p. I will get some in my next grocery order:).

hmm never had them together, I just eat prunes from packet yum apparently prune juice is some sort of anti obesity miracle so sure actual prunes way less processed and more fibre, so are better still ? saw grapefruit in supermarkt other day, thats good too, I used to cut into quarters and eat it @greenpea  also green coffee stuff sposed to be good plus cayenne and oh fermented food eg yoghurt, soy stuff etc for gut

@TAB s  you have reminded me son2 loves prune juice will have to get some of that as well. His diet is still shocking but slowly getting better :).  I know the lil packets of prunes yummy and yes is great on weetbix :).  I could never tolerate the sourness of grapefruit but might force myself since I am desperate to lose the weight and get healthier.  My dad used to drink grapefruit juice every morning he loved it :). He would juice it up in one of those old fashioned juice machines.  Never heard of green coffee, green tea yes but not green coffee. Might look it up when I next go shopping.  Is it meant to help with weight loss? Should get some ceyanne and yes love soy stuff put some tofu in the veggie curry yesterday was delicious :).

green coffee beans is weight loss supplement, cayenne sposed to help as well uh parents used to cut grapefruit in half, then like criss cross cut it and soak sugar through it in fridge overnight lol @greenpea  juice is ok if can find good one like crusta they dont even have grapefruit juice here lol 

umm have ordered a nutri bullet off  ebay its like 1/3 price lol no book says was demo haha $60 for 1000w was good no name but cheapo looking one at kmart but out of stock

i used to have cheap juicer that was hard to clean and noisy @greenpea  but did like 2x  1cm cubes ginger, celery tops and stem, whole apple and carrot also raw beetroot if adventurous lol must do some good, used to keep roughage/waste and put in pineapple jelly yum ok with blender no waste lol also need water filter and to start amking self drink green tea. Going to get decent pot fm asian grocery those white ones, got fancy clear one fm kmart not liking it

@TAB s you are inspiring me TABs. Honestly I never cooked or ate as well as you have.....  I have heard of nutribullet before let me know how it goes and yeah the juicers are so noisy lol 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.