Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

will have to @greenpea I have other reasons for not sleeping well, just whenever rolled over its like oh can feel eg forearms .. been masking it, prob due to work over a week ago anyways

@TAB  Yea your work would do it. Sorry to hear. I am ummming and ahhhhring re walk there is Rain.

• Rain: 90% chance (1-5mm)  forecast .... will probably go and take unbrella but not looking forward to getting wet. The pea gets all soggy when she is wet.

..boots is the sometimes forgotten part @greenpea  yeah look up RMC Thunderbolt lol seems like a nightmare thinking back part of standard job procedure to unlock locking nut on something. Normally they have positioners and inertia things to make them seem like dont weigh 150kg plus, but just hang it from a crane and manhandle it makes sense and get 2 old guys to struggle with it for hours getting nowhere ..

https://youtu.be/PDRYi_WqfCM

Hi and good morning to everyone! @TAB @Doglover @Meowmy @eudemonism @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Gazza75 @Bill16 @frog @Alacarte @BryanaCamp  @Ant7 and all I have missed and all who pass. Like I said to the cat I am uuumming and ahhing as to whether to go for a walk as 90% rain is forecast ..... I might just wing it :p! Have a great day to everyone! Love greenpeax

@TAB  That is such hard work. Looks great when young but when older it is just tough yakka.

@frog  special shout out for frog wishing you well today :). Make sure you tell us all how it goesxxx

dont actually do job in pic was just using same tool ok for something not designed for @greenpea  put do remember once doing job in pic with sledgehammers ugh

@TAB  it is all romanticised but it is nothing but really back breaking work.

@TAB  sledgehammers .... ugh is right.

yeah am employed as tradesperson but seeming more and more often its just do whatever we tell you @greenpea 

anyway hows the walk decision process? might do servo run soon no milk left

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.