Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Naww @Zoe7 you’re alright too 😸 .. perhaps someone could start a thread for xmas check ins well if people want them. Xmas is usually good for me and I’ll make an effort well for myself. I did self a roast last year , got crackers and pulled them myself and put xmas hat on lol

haha @TAB I love that you wore the hat. I think a thread for checkins on christmas day is a great idea. I know there is a Topic Tuesday coming up on how to deal with ths time of year - maybe that could be an open thread for checkins also ...should ask @Lauz @nashy @s-jay about that.

Just doing exercises physio gave me during the week @Zoe7 no seeming massive improvement like last time did it but will persist. They even video d me doing it which I have on ph re form haha Anyway about to get lost in music etc. will be looking in tho. Hope your Day is a good one

About to head off myself here and get the jungle mowed @TAB - will check in on your throughout the day as I can though - take care Cat Happy

You too @Zoe7 😀

Hello @Blueflyer

@Zoe7 @TAB @Wanderer @Former-Member

Hearing you about all the little practical things that need doing.

I will probably be around on Christmas Day.  I am no longer so upset about it.  I just make a plan, but it has been really good to chat online here and feel more connected re silly season.

Smiley Happy

Well at least you can get presents night before @Appleblossom guess its not just a German thing? Parents got sick of getting woken super early so went to present opening xmas eve. Apparently it what they do in Germany at least that’s what they said lol

Backyard mowed but leaving the front for another day as it is very muggy outside now and I could start to feel the sun affecting my arms and face @Appleblossom @TAB

At least the bigger area is mowed Smiley Very Happy 

I will check in with you too @Appleblossom on Christmas day - the more people we have around us the easier I hope it is for everyone Smiley Very Happy

Impressed about your mowing @Zoe7

Smiley Happy

Glad It is one job I dont have to do.

Smiley Happy

I enjoyed the EVE celebrations as a kid, @TAB but I morphed to day time for the family and ex husband.   Then enjoyed singing midnight mass with orchestra for 7 years.  Though that was also an ordeal of 2 1/2 hours singing, often in extreme heat.  These days I can take it easier and that is good too.

Tonights concert is a very spesh combo of christmas music.

Yes re picking battles re front lawn @Zoe7
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.