Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Former-Member  just up briefly am going to try sleep again Cat Happy did not sleep well

hi @Ant7  bad sleep, was up early, going back to bed soon, still need sleep so day not off to a good start lol 

How are you and dog going ?

@TAB  I am ok bit sore but that's to be expected lol. Not sure about the dog seems to have gone down hill a bit and is not eating so not a good sine. I hope you get some sleep 😊

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy thank you and you have a wonderful day too hunny. Love peaxxxHeart

@TAB  haha! my son2 loves impaling them when he gets them .... it is all a bit gruesome and he leaves bits of them all over the place .... have spoken to him many times about cleaning up his mess:)

Good thanks @Ant7 

Starting my busy week so far so good I have a coffee. 

Take care

@Valentine  Have a great day take care

Good morning and Hap-pea Tuesday to everyone of the formites including but not all @Ant7 @Valentine @TAB @MDT @Sans911 @outlander @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @frog @Eden1919 @The-red-centaur @Billy_ @Pingu @Wanderer @Former-Member @Bimby2 @Mazarita @eth @Angels333 @cutiepiekitty @Adge @Former-Member @Smc @Determined @BlueBay @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Lonelyhart @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Exoplanet  @Corny @Maggie @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Teej and all I have missed.  Well it is beautiful and quiet atm and savouring the moments before I head off on my walk.Then off to stupid doctors for more stupid pills .... I seem to be living there atm Smiley Frustrated. Anyway could be way worse :).

Wishing everyone a super pea day may love and kindess come your way. Love peaxxxx

I love winter and we are nearly there so here is a winter pic for everyone :)xx

Image result for beautiful landscapes

@greenpea morning hun. I haven't slept yet. I'm too scared.

@The-red-centaur  dont be scared. We are all here for you The-red-centaur. I will be here till about 3.30 then back on later in the day. What is up hun can you talk about it?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.