Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I heard about the Woolies promotion @Former-Member, we don't shop there though. Maybe I should.

The Diamond painting sounds like a nice activity. I'll go see @Gazza75 's posts on the craft thread 🌻

@Former-Member hey, have a good day. I am out walking . Take care.

@Former-Member sounds cool. I am out walKung. Hope you enjoy the crafts. Take care.

sounds good @Molliex I hope you enjoy it 🙂

Not much here today at all. Lazy sunday 🙂

Hi @Former-Member 

It's good to see you - I hope your break was helpful - we all need to take those sometimes

I have just started with the little plant pots and I have four on my window sill - I started this on Friday night so they still have to germinate

We are just like little kids at times and how great it is that we can be - I think I have to sprinkle a little soil on top of the seeds - I only thought of that after it got dark last night

All the best Sherry - I read you had a lot of stuff happening after your last therapy session - I hope you feel better

Dec

Thanks TAB and trust you've had a good weekend. Well wishes, Bimby2.

Good luck with your plants Sherry and
what a nice hobby to have watching
them grow. Take care and every good
wish coming your way. Bimby2.

Good morning to all the formites including @Bimby2 @Owlunar @Flying_Hams @Meowmy @Molliex @TAB @JosRapp @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Gazza75 @Ant7 @eudemonism  @outlander and those I have missed hoping you all have a wonderful Monday:D. Weather is sunny and sky is blue so hoping the sun shines in your lives today. Love peaxxx

@Maggie  good morning Maggie wishing you a kind and peaceful day. Love peaxxx

You to @greenpea  i hope today is kind to you.💜💕💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.