Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Ermmmmm good morning....Well evening now seem I am a little late to the party! 

I appreciate the welcome and hello' s it is truly very kind of you....so thank you.

I hope the day was kind to you all and manage a small self care task 🙂 

Take care 

@BryanaCamp  Hi BryanaCamp am here for a lil while if you are still up. xxxx

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy sorry all I could do was tick the support boxes yesterday. Was very busy and tired. Wishing you a great day tomorrow. Love your peaxxxHeart

@MDT  Hey Hamsolo01  sorry I missed your good morning call out. I hope you had a great day yesterday and a even better one today. Love greenpeaxxx:)

@Ant7  Hi Ant7 sorry it has taken me so long to get back to your post from yesterday just had a very busy and tiring day.  Slept for ages and spent time with son2 and daughter = day gone. Today I have support worker so walking and healthy cooking is on the agenda as I have an admission ..... I ate a load of Woolies Anzac biccies and chocky ..... oh well..... I have no one to blame but myself. Son2 brings them home as treats for the family and I find it hard to say no and stop at one ..... oh well today is another day :).

@TAB s Hi TABs hope you had a decent day at work. Sorry haven't gotten back to you earlier just been so tired yesterday could only tick support boxes and partially read posts. Hopefull will catch up with you later on today. Love peaxx

was all good yesterday, well okay, if not feeling it, but cant have everything @greenpea 

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today?

I have a confession to I had two small packs of chips and 4 beers on Monday 

Good morning everyone. How is everybody doing today 😊

@greenpea  good morning beautiful pea. Wish you a lovely day. Enjoy support worker, walks and healthy cooking. I am at work now. Slow to get going. Love you and well wishes.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.