Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

https://youtu.be/hTuPbJLqFKI
😸🤷‍♂️😇

“Morning” all ..... (afternoon here lol)

Call-out to @soul @Bubbles5 @Nay69 @Fee1 @LadyleahRDBloom 👋💕

Hi @Faith-and-Hope 😀 guess I’m looking for company am at a loose end. @Bill16 seems to have disappeared as well anyhoo

Hi @TAB .  Hopefully @Bill16  will be back before long, and @soul too ..... 😔

I am getting into some homework tasks I have had parked up a bit too long.  It’s been a bit chaotic here for a while, but starting to ease up .... I hope .....: daughter now in part-time studies.

What @Faith-and-Hope said its hard to keep up

@TAB  OMG kat I am talking now 🙂 I needed several cat naps today feeling really tired  .... hope you win it big and sail away to the  bahamas 🙂

Hi GP am about to check scratchies @ greenpea

Hey @greenpea I'm just battling my way through each day. I would prefer a get your act together type of response rather then a poor you response...

Between my underlying illness and medication side effects-im pretty messed up... according to the social norm of society...

Hey @TAB thanks for tagging me. I hope all is well for you.

@Sturgeonthey can turn around and say it's my mental illness or my sin. And they can say they have the answers from an extetnal prospective. Which makes me return to them time and time again. But essentially they cannot listen to version of events and deal with myself how i would like to be dealt with.

@Sturgeon wrote:

Hi @eudemonism I enter in on your comments _ I can feel frustration, rage, inequity & just how screwed people & life are - worse still the effect when we didn't ask for it nor want it or able to cope or accept what is.

Don't know what's it all about for your reality - probably crap! I want to share that maybe the FORUM though not real faces, people + places is despite being the least we can have, is probably the most caring, best and safest place we can access at this time.

@Faith-and-Hope helped me with confidence to share & type; @greenpea @TAB @Ant7 yourself & others responded in goodwill to my pain or commentary a & to many others who chat & sure we have a buffet of 'gourmet buffet of shit issues shared - but at least we are in part like minded and so much better equipped to understand & support each other.

Apologies if I got it wrong, still valid! 

And I dream / strive for the day when all the good stuff is tangible & real & in harmony & relaxing & joyful in my life as the norm. May your days come to you in full glory xx

Eudemonism 😑💚💙💕👥🐘🍓🌼

They have set it up so it nevers come back upon them or the outside world. It all comes back to me. And unless I'm going to climb the ladder of being mentally well or righteous. So i can turn around and do it to others. I'll forever be on the receiving end of the diagnosis/judgment and treatment/punishment... And it is basically set up in away which means i can never do that properly...

From their positions of dishonestly and denial about who they truly are. They have not once accepted me for who i am as a human being. And it has assisted them by giving them the impression of winning and rising above. Which they are rewarded for. And which serves themselves. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.