Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good Morning!

Just a spot to say G'day! Have a Great Day

IMG_20161206_074714.png

82,711 REPLIES 82,711

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @Former-Member 🌞

Hope you have a great day 😊
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @CheerBear. Busy morning at work. Couple of disappointing things happened today, and pain physical paim too - just took something heavy and about to crash out ybe rest of the day. Thanks for asking. How's things with you today?

😞 that doesn't sound great @Former-Member. Hope crashing helps rest your body and gives you some relief from the pain.

Things here are good today thanks. It's been a sunny and surprisingly warm day which helps me feel a bit brighter about things I think. I've had fun with the little people and am now enjoying some down time.

Thinking of you lots
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oooo a place to say Good Morning! 🙂

Good Morning Everyone Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks CheerBear, Niqueeta1, Good Morning!!! back at ya, and Good Morning to @everyone. Hang on, let me check, 11am phew (this could be challenging lol). Gave me a smile to see you guys. Thanks for checking in. Have a good day 🌷🌿

IMG_20160808_080621.png

Rewinding six minutes to sneak in a good morning to you both @Former-Member and @Former-Member 😄

Good Morning ---- ammmmmm sorrry I mean good afternoon @Former-Member, @CheerBear, @Former-Member xxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good Afternoon @Shaz51, good to see you 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good Morning Mazy 🙂 Heart Thank you for the early, early Good Morning, lots of love to you 🙂 😄

Good Morning @outlander, looking forward to another adventure (though I don't know anything about all those different horse training types) I did ride a bit when I was younger, at a riding school. I fell in love with the horse I got to use, it was a beginners, never got past him. He was tall and sort of red. I learnt how to clean his hooves and groom him and everything - you could do anything to him 🙂 I was even going to get one of my own (a family member was going to buy it), but it threw me off, face first in the bitchumen! Put my teeth through my lips, though it was my hand that hurt the most (must have used it to break my fall). . . and that was it, I wasn't allowed to get back on . . . and that was pretty well the end of my horse riding days.

Good Morning @Faith-and-HopeHeart, @Shaz51Heart, @Evie1HeartHeart, @Former-MemberHeartHeart, @Bimby2, @soul, @Former-Member :), @CheerBearHeart, @Former-MemberHeart, @OwlunarHeartHeart, @Adge 🙂 and @everyone 🙂

@Mazarita

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.