Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Same re juggling GPs @StuF @SmilingGecko , one will take 6 weeks off then takes months to get wait time down if at all. Then have to keep both in picture as in different practices. One seeing today had 5 years in country and sort of 'followed' me to city. Ok still a long drive. Other one have little connection with, hadnt seen in 7 years, is a bit cold but efficient, but is around corner, however 9 day wait when went to book. Ok sometimes but bit more urgent than that this time think

I hope your appointment goes well @SmilingGecko 🙂

My symptoms are tired, headachey (a bit)...which can be explained by an injection I had Tuesday morning...but the real problem at this stage is the upset stomach, which started Tuesday morning (before the injection). I thought at first that it must have been something I ate (even though the friend I was with Monday evening had the same meal as me) but it seems to be kicking on. I've been using immodium to keep a lid on things, but you aren't supposed to be on that for more than 48 hours. So yeah, just at the point where I need Dr advice 🙂

I'll be fine, obviously, but the cramps etc are a bit overrated at this stage lol

Go well with it @TAB !

Thanks , you too @StuF leave in couple hours

Cheers @TAB 

I'm going sooinsh

No worries @StuF prob leave in 90mins here

Thats good you have the Immodium.  You could ring "Nurse on Call" - a free government service for further information and advice:1300 606 024

Did your GP tell you what to avoid re: eating habits and sanitation?

Nurse on call can suggest things to you that GP may have excluded such as electrolytes and what to eat and what not to eat and when and if to go to hospital or not @StuF ❤️

I live alone and don't take risks with my health. Nurse on Call has offered me support over the years when I had to take care of myself.  Its a great phone number to have on standby. I hope you get well soon - it must be causing you so much inconvenience panic and discomfort

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @TAB things are going well.

Thanks for asking. Have been busy this week with a job interview which I thought went well and volunteering. Relaxing day today.

How are you travelling ?

Thats good with the job @Former-Member 

people don't reply to my job apps these days seems. Prob for the better re me breaking down physically at work 3x already this year with knee. 
anyhoo. 
going for a check up at GP looking for answers. Something out of order lately

Former-Member
Not applicable

It can be really difficult when we don't get picked up for jobs @TAB sounds like your knee needs a break.

Hope things go well with GP.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.