Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @greenpea ,

No neither my poor colleague or I are game. He is not management but has worked several years longer in the same role. Thankyou so much for kind and caring manner. The person concerned has put fear in my colleague and now me. I'm saddened to see the true state of affairs and this man has suffered for many years. He too I'd scared of losing his job. So we look out for and support each other. I have the upmost respect for my kind colleague. He asked me not to leave. My children have been removed from my care due to my mi condition. The aggression takes me back to being beaten as a child. Please forgive me for sharing this but I suddenly froze and had flashbacks to bearings I'd received as a kid. This individual reduced me to a quivering shell while I tried to carry on as he belittled me in clear sight of others. I am intelligent and a little older than the bully. My self esteem was destroyed. I take great pride in my work. Training is non existent as you are meant to be an expert after a few months when the bully has done the same role for years. Oh what a struggle but I have no where else to go. I do so care about everyone here, their kindness and support. I am so grateful to everyone who has supported me here. You've all bought this calm to me in the turmoil. I have also gone out of my way to help the bully whenever I can, but the urge leaves me as he seeks to complain about anything and everything whenever he can. I work so hard to get everything right. It's an utter drain. My relief is supporting my co worker as he knows I am not dealing with the aggression. 

@Paulette  Paulette i am actually very concerned about you.  these conditions should not be tolerated.   this person is a psychopath and should be shown the door. but in saying this it should not be entirely left up to you to do get rid on this monster.  unfortunately psychopaths abound in every work environment he should be the one who goes not you.   do your home work and get some free legal advice in how to get rid of him. i really hate bullies.

Thanks for your support @tyme little things really do mean a lot. He has depot on Tuesday at clinic. Not much we can do except be kind & be there for one another. I'm kind of beginning to notice that I might be functioning on the adrenaline. I'm going to do my best to self care over the few days. Take it easy & slow xx 

Hope you have joyous long weekend. You are the best xx

@Paulette I'm shocked & saddened by what you are going through with this bully at work. I hope you can find a way to use @tyme suggestions & report him anonymously if that's a possibility for you. This situation seems extremely stressful. Above all wishing you calm 💚

Good morning forumite crew
Hope you have a good one
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Flying_Hams how’s the new work going, enjoying it? Can’t believe you worked through the public holiday

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds rude, I was amazed tbh lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @TAB whats the go today?

still at the place where there’s crappy Wi-Fi?

what’s the situation with your sister?

I have a feeling mine will be the same lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Who knows might be good

Yes bad internet and phone here @Former-Member 

caved w sister just waiting for money now.  Going back to bed now

Former-Member
Not applicable

Enjoy the sleep tab

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.