Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Former-Member  have one for me 💚

@Paulette  sweetheart am here tonight if you need to talk. hugs greenpea

Hello my dear @maddison 🙂 How's your housemate?

Hi @greenpea ,

Thankyou so much for your kind words. I started to cry in front of a supportive co worker and even he was upset. I am scared and so anxious now to have to work with this type of aggression from a man. I've tried so hard to become resilient. I even had a nightmare about a very angry co worker. Oh my. I tried to get on with working and trying to distance from his angry manner. Has also done same fist shaking at the male co worker trying to help me. I was so upset for him 

Hello wonderful @tyme my housemate is having a down day today. Thank U so much for asking. He is hanging in there & trying his best. I was able to get him out of the house for an hour today. Otherwise he has spent the day in bed. I think it's ok if he does that - I don't want to pressure him. He was up & generally well (not well - doing ok for him) the previous 2 days. I will let him rest.

Thank you😊

@Paulette  sweetheart have you made a complaint against this low life. does he have some kind of authority over you? when i was about 17 i was sacked by a psychopath female who was my boss. i was in tears as i looked up to her.  personally if he does this again i would call in the police. also try not to be alone with him as you need people to support your claim

You are doing an amazing job looking after your housemate @maddison . Hope he can connect with some people next week after the public holidays...

Working @tyme
But its interesting work so far

Yeah true tabs @TAB

Mini goal for now - get home
Shower
Bed
Lol

Sorry to hesr that @Paulette
Its disgusting behaviour to experience from colleagues
Some people need a reality check
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.