Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@SmilingGecko! That's an enormous amount of 😵💫 maths. Your mind must never switch off with all of the other things you're interested in, and your retention is admirable. I'll keep the calculations for when my mind isn't overloaded with other things🤔. My problem is over-showering and over-laundering. I've been trying to reduce both–to save my skin and my clothes. Hot water is my biggest cost. We have to have some 'luxuries'. I'm not complaining about having to live frugally. I actually enjoy the challenge and wouldn't change my ways if I won the lottery. Better to have my money in my pocket than any one else's.

Couldn't miss the chance to have a go at you, @TAB 😉. Keep warm☃️.

That's alright @Historylover I throw plenty around . Ok not as much as I used to maybe lol

@Historylover thank you for your compliments but I just learned the calculations through the environmental consultant who came out to my home through a community development initiative run through the Uniting Church. I held onto the calculations the lady gave me for further use. 

cheers @Bill16
thanks for your continued support dude

Lol @TAB yeah true

Exhausted now. 2 interviews in 1 day and also some work on the side.

Time to switch off now methinks

Sounds a bit much @Flying_Hams anyway take it easy

Is a bit @TAB
But its new life approach I guess hey

Is what it is

Well I hope it all goes okay @Flying_Hams

Yeah it half bad tabs @TAB
Just had chat to former work colleague. Her partner has leukaemia. He is 35.

Feeling for her. I hope they can get it sorted aye.

I guess things on my end are making sense. I just need to keep employing CBT and have psych tomorrow.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.