Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Very much thinking of you @Faith-and-Hope  πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

@Zoe7  πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• and everyone else here. πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dear @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7  thinking of you both today.

@Faith-and-Hope  Major life upheaval and changes happening for you right now. Irrespective of the expectedness of it all, its still a very tough thing to deal with. πŸ’•

@Zoe7  Another big day for you today I think. Unless I have it wrong .. you get Cats biopsy results back today? And little Toby gets his canines cleaned. Hope work is going okay for your first week back.πŸ’•

Waiting on the train in Sydney right now. Home station in 6 hours! Holly awaits. πŸ˜€πŸΆ

Such a tiring trip this has been. Will be a relief to be home again. 

Sherry πŸ’•

I bet it will @Former-Member πŸ’œπŸŒ·. Thank you for your well-wishes .... appreciate it very much.

@Zoe7 πŸ¦‹β€οΈ  Thinking of you today.

Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @Former-Member   Thinking of you strong women one and all today.  Hope it's a peaceful one for you and contains good news and happy events somewhere along the way.  I love the way you support each other here on this thread.  It's tangible.

This morning I'm doing a presentation on Recognition and Recovery from abuse for the womens group at the disability alliance.  Have been up since 5 prepping for it coz I was too tired after cooking for the household last night.  Will be drawing on the strength and support here to get through it.  Strangely I feel a sense of calm about it and not the nerves I had anticipated.  It feels good to be using my lived experience to inform others here in offline life not just on the forums.  An honour to be asked to do it.  A major step into peer work that I might be doing more of in the future if the feedback is good.  

Take care all here - I'll be back here later no doubt.  

I am so pleased to hear it @eth  ..... if what we experience can help support others it brings something positive forward from terrible situations and event, and can aid our healing along with others .... wtg ❣️

@Faith-and-Hope @eth @Former-Member @Maggie 

I didn't get much sleep last night- Milo played up. 

Kira went back to the vet on Tuesday and he wants to see her again in 7 days (Tuesday). 

Hugs @oceangirl .... that’s not sounding great ..... lots of self-care πŸ’πŸ’•

@Zoe7 .... any news ?

i bought a bracelet with a butterfly on it this morning ....

πŸ¦‹β€οΈ

@Faith-and-Hope  sending hugs

(((πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•)))  

Love Angels333 

Hugs @Faith-and-Hope  ❀️❀️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.