Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Thanks @Zoe7  💜

Only one appointment left before I go now. And that is a dental checkup for me on Monday morning.

Is anyone else having a problem with the Sane website?  I was using my PC and left my account logged in. Went back 5mins later and it had logged out. Now when I try to log back in on my PC it tells me that "The forums are not available in your country".  Aye what?  Where does it think I am? Cant get too far in 5 mins after all.

So I checked my phone here, and I am still logged in and able to use it. So is anyone else having this issue, and if so, any ideas on how to fix it? @Former-Member @outlander @Shaz51 

I'm worried my phone might also log me out and not let me back in. 😟

Sherry

Hi @Former-Member

You're not the only person who has had technical difficulties with the Sane Forums and I have flagged this for our community managers to follow up tomorrow.

I do apologise for this inconvinience - unfortunately we can't travel too far out of Australia in 5 minutes! - and this will be looked into this as soon as possible.

Regards, thecolourblue

"The forums are not available in your country". comes up on my mobile phone @Former-Member , @thecolourblue 

so I have being loogign on with my computer

amm @s-jay  said it is my IP on my mobile phone  and it is under china so she said to change it to australia

my laptop is ok , so i have been using that xx

Thanks for the tip @Shaz51 !

Hopefully it is an IP address problem and not something else on our system. If anyone uses a VPN sometimes that can cause problems too...

See how you go @Former-Member Hope it works! Cat Happy

fingers crossed @thecolourblue , @Former-Member 

I hope your dentist appointment goes okay and you don't need any work done @Former-Member It is funny to say I am looking forward to my appointment tomorrow - but I kind of am because it will mean the problems are fixed and I should hopefully start to feel a lot better.

I am not having any problems thus far with SANE site but know how super frustrating it has been on here lately with all the notification and site issues.

Hi @Shaz51 Heart

thinking of you both @Zoe7 , @Former-Member with you dentist  appts xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Shaz51 @thecolourblue 

I kept trying to log back into Sane on my PC. No go until just now! I was finally permitted to log back in. Yay!

Thanks for advice about IP address Shaz, but unfortunately I'm no tech wizz and have not the foggiest idea how to change or fix that on my PC.

Anyway ... despite not changing anything ... I am now back on. So that doesnt soynd like an IP address issue ... does it?  Some intermittant issue by the looks of it. I suppose its one way of taking a make believe overseas trip without effort or expense. 😎 Somewhere warm and sunny with a tranquil beach or restful lake. 

Sherry

have not the foggiest idea how to change or fix that on my PC. --- ha ha me too @Former-Member  that is why I am using my laptop now xxx

I suppose this is the right thread for that then @Former-Member Smiley Tongue Where shall we go - I vote for the Maldives Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.