Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Awwww @Zoe7 .....I am so glad your colleague was so supportive for you and you could have the nap you needed.  Do take care and have a good rest tonight.  You're kicking goals ❣️

I have my first presentation done ..... 👍

Hard at work with the next, due tomorrow morning, so it has to be finished tonight.

👋💕 everyone ......

Awesome to hear you have your first presentation done @Faith-and-Hope - you are half way there Hon. Keep up the great work and I am sure it will all fall into place for you tonight. 

I have already taken my night meds so hoping I won't be too far from bed. It is really cold here tonight so curled up under the doona is a great place to be. Tobes slept on the bed all night last night - didn't get off and curl up in his bean bag as he often does - so it must have been too cold for him too. I will take him outside to the toilet soon so he doesn't need to go during the night - as often happens when we are in bed early. Cat has had her night biscuits and has already gone to her room so she is happy too. 

I will say goodnight now as I am going to log off, watch a little tv and then wait for sleep to come. All the best with your presentation tomorrow - I have no doubt you will crush it Smiley Very Happy Give Nelly a cuddle from me too and an extra squishy one for you. I will be thinking of you tomorrow - might even be able to check in and see how it all goes if I get all my work done quickly enough in the morning. Goodluck and goodnight 😘🌹💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7 👍💕💤

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you dear @Former-Member  💖 you are so kind, such lovely words. But Im not resilient, Im far from inspiring, and am totally incapable of encouraging anyone. Im sorry, there is no hope left. As for you saying I would make a good CG. Ive done equivalent elsewhere for a time. Yeah, good at it too, or so I was told. But I cant, and wont, ever apply here. Nobody wants me here. Not in any capacity.

I really hope these good days keep coming for you @Former-Member ... you so very much deserve some good in your life. And its been too long coming. Enjoy. 😀

@Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Sans911 @Shaz51 

Good night.

Sherry 😞💕

Goodnight @Former-Member  .... hoping you sleep well .....💜🌷💤

I have probably missed @Zoe7  tonight, so hoping she sleeps well too.

Quick hi to anyone else around ..... 👋💕

I found this a few days ago @Zoe7 . and thought of you. Sending warm thoughts your way. Take care.

DEA20440-87E2-477E-B7A7-7C19314ACFCB.jpeg

Hope you're in less pain today and got a good rest overnight @Zoe7 

@Faith-and-Hope  hope your presentation goes really well.

@Former-Member  I get concerned about you when I read posts like yours above.  And that's because I care deeply about you.  And as I've told you before, you are very much appreciated by everyone who knows you here on the forums.  Personally I think you'd make a terrific community guide.  No matter what's going on for you, you always have support and compassion for others, and you show it well.  For me, it gives me a great sense of worth and self-esteem, and it could be like that for you too.  Just sayin'...  

Hugs to all here xoxo  

I agree with @eth  entirely @Former-Member  ..... but I don't want to push hard against your boundaries.  I hope with time and the love that is here for you, you will gradually feel more kindly towards yourself and be able to see that you are enough as you are ..... perceived weaknesses or flaws can actually be amongst our greatest strengths, and we soooo appreciate you.  I know I am not alone in saying that .....

💜💐 @Former-Member @eth 

Second presentation done and dusted ..... 👍

way to go @Faith-and-Hope Heart

there are sooo many people that want you here @Former-Member , soo many xoxo

Hello @eth@Maggie@Zoe7@oceangirl 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.