Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Okay - I'm back. Here are some images of a little friend one of my colleague teachers has @Faith-and-Hope - you are going to love these...

Otter.jpgOtter2.jpg

I agree with - collage is an awesome mindfulness activity @Faith-and-Hope and also a great starter for people wanting to get their creativity on 👍 The tree fits in with the sound we are doing in that week for spelling as well as the science work we are doing on living things. We organised the first 4 weeks but I still have the remaining 6 to do - going to get creative myself over the holidays.

Waiting for the images now @Zoe7 .....

Still waiting @Zoe7 ...,,

Nelly is whinging that I am not coming to bed yet ...... bossy little thing ❣️

Oh that is adorable @Faith-and-Hope Nelly certainly has taken to you and that makes my heart sing. Is she eating her tinned food yet?

Haha .... I can see the little otter now @Zoe7 💕. It's adorable.

Yes, Nelly is eating one spoonful of finned food mushed into a bowlful of biscuits ..,,, taking all day, and whinging about it ..... then I am giving her two days of just biscuits when she finishes it.

She has you completely wrapped around her little paw @Faith-and-Hope lol

I thought you would like the little otter. My colleague teacher is obsessed with otters - she has phone and laptop otter covers too. This little hand puppet is so cute though and I couldn't wait to show you when she showed me - had to get the pictures before I left today Smiley Very Happy

Any plans for tomorrow?

Heading to bed now @Faith-and-Hope Hope you sleep well Hon. Cuddles to you and Nelly from all of us here. Goodnight sweetheart Heart

Yeah ..... I conked out last night @Zoe7, between your last two posts.

Morning everyone 👋💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.