Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

very true @Meowmy@Faith-and-Hope@Pepsimax@Sans911@greenpea@Zoe7 

yes will have to speak to mum  but mr shaz is in agreement with it all xx

Why is life so hard @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7

@Shaz51 hey shazzy, hope you can plan something with mum. Cam always amend plan after a while

Lol

because there are so many choises my friend @Pepsimax  xxxxxxx

my darling @Meowmy , I think all we can do is to have things in place to help our elderly parents and then cope with whatever happens 

like my mum had a fall last tuesday night and she was able to go home today 

we have encourged her , helped her all the way 

Hi again everyone ..... 👋

Working on a assignment that I hope to submit tonight.

Also hoping that my favourite butterfly has had a manageable day and is sleeping now ..... @Zoe7 ❤️🦋

Good morning everyone .... 👋💕

Hoping to catch you with this before you head out into your second uber-busy day @Zoe7  .....

C21B9F59-BA72-468E-8576-216C4A81733C.jpeg

And wishing that it goes as well as it can.

Busy day here as well.  I submitted an assignment last night that I needed to get out of the way of "other stuff" that needs dealing with today.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning to you too @Faith-and-Hope  ... a lovely picture you left there for our @Zoe7 

I too hope you are coping well with your working week Zoe.  And you with all that you need to deal with too Faith and Hope.

Sending love and well wishes to you both.  And others here too. 

I may be a little quiet for a bit .. .not doing well.

Sherry 💕

Sending gentle hugs back to you @Former-Member  ..... and hoping your hubby is not being hard on you right now.  

What is something a little bit special you can do for yourself today ?

Is Tuxedo Cat still visiting your outdoor furniture and talking to you ?

2F2B69B5-B27E-41F6-B3F9-3BF2A4374469.jpeg

💜🌷

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope  💞💕

Hubby not been well while undergoing a change of medication right now.  Just makes everything else that much more difficult too I guess.  But he is going out to a chinese restaurant in town at lunchtime today with half a dozen of his mates.  I am dropping him in there at 12nooon and someone else will drop him home.  Hoping he will be okay. But it will be good for him to get out.  And good for me to have a couple of hours at home alone.

I had wanted to get to the gym a couple of times this week.  But with my back and leg pain as it is now, I wont be going. Perhaps its for the best .. last time I was there last Thursday, I was paranoid about everyone walking in, imagining it was 'him'.  It wasnt exactly pleasant, reacting to every little thing.  Just really hyper aroused right now.

However this morning I trimmed a large bush alongside our bird aviary.  I had thought we had lost it during the big dry, it had died right off and looked dead to me.  But after all this recent rain, there are a few new green shoots emerging.  There is life there afterall.  So I went out and cut back a lot of the dead limbs and shaped it up nicely.  Hoping it will grow back nicely now.  It shades the bird aviary from the hot sun in summer, so I was really happy its still alive.

Yes my stray cat visited me again yesterday.  But he/she was walking past the deck and wouldnt come up to me this time.  Where as when she/he is lounging on my outdoor furniture .. he allows me to come right up and pat him.  Anyway I took some bits of BBQ chicken out to him/her yesterday (I recall @Zoe7  saying Cat loves roast chook).  Wouldnt approach me initially, but I left the chicken for them and backed away.  They came up and ate it and then came looking for more.  We will get there, but being a stray, it may take a while.

Okay I best go and change into something decent so I can drop hubby off at the Chinese restaurant in town.  I might go to the Petbarn while out .. pick up some bird seed and some Holly chewy treats.  Might see what I can get for stray cat too.  I'm thinking of naming him/her Quinn.  As in Harlequin.  Thats okay for male or female I think?

Hope your day is going okay.  Are you seeing your counsellor/psychologist today?  Hope so.

Sherry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.