Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Great that Mr. tried to be quiet and also dimmed the light @Faith-and-Hope Not ideal that you were woken a couple of times but good that you went back to sleep after being woken a couple of times.

Th coffee shop sounds like a lovely place and a good place to do a little work. I have a good day coming up - papier mache day with the grade 6s so that will be fun. Then finish the day with the preps again - all classes play outside together for the afternoon so it is pretty much just supervising them doing that - easy to do but tiring standing around after having a lunch duty with the kinders beforehand.

Hopefully we both have a good day at work and uni. I am off now - trying to get to work early today to get a couple of things done before classes begin. Have a great day Hon Heart

You too @Zoe7  💚

Catch you later Hon.

Hey @Former-Member  👋💕

I see you there ..,,.

Hi Hon Heart @Faith-and-Hope 

I had a pretty good day. The afternoon was slow and tiring but I got through it okay. I do a duty with the Kinders at lunchtime on Fridays and am then with the preps for the afternoon - they certainly are ready for the weekend by that stage lol

How has your day been?

Hi @Zoe7 👋 

I am not receiving notifications ..... one in the last six hours ..... so I didn’t see this until just now.

Today has been good.  Painting studio this morning, then Photoshop this afternoon, followed by some errands to run.  I got everything done in time, and now heading out for dinner with mr. and the kids.

Not receiving notifications either Hon - and fell asleep on the couch again this afternoon - just woke up - slept for 5 hours @Faith-and-Hope 

Hope dinner out with everyone went okay, It would be a nice way to top off a good day at uni Smiley Very Happy 

Think I will be up for a while now after sleeping so long but that is okay - no work tomorrow Smiley Happy

An easy weekend planned for me - footy is back so that makes me happy. Your team plays mine in the first game for both of us Saturday night. It is a home game for us so hoping we play well and at least get close to your guys. I think they will be too good for us which will of course make D2 happy Smiley Tongue

How did your group meeting go this morning @Faith-and-Hope

Dinner out last night was good @Zoe7 , and a good thing to happen when I am tired and don’t feel up to cooking ....

The group meeting went well.  I have earmarked tomorrow to get on top of my part of the assignment, and I will feel better about it when that is done and behind me.

D2 is parked up in front of a footy game at the mo 😏

lol I am doing the same as D2 @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Tongue

It is great that you have a plan to do your part of the assignment tomorrow - it will be good to get it done and behind you as you said. I will be doing similar tomorrow with sorting out some work myself. Today is a footy and jammies day just as I planned Smiley Happy

I have done the washing today but it is raining here now too so no use pegging it out just yet. Haven't done anything else today - had a couple of naps and a little Toby snuggle time - there is nothing that can't wait though.

Heading into this neck massage next .... back later 

@Zoe7 ^^^ 😏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.