Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi my angel - I see you there @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy

Your nephew has settled down on the couch and is having a rest - he does that after playing for a little while after his dinner 🐶

Your niece is still sitting outside in the garden - she is such a cherub - love them both dearly 😺😍

I am debating whether to head out again for a while and do some more shopping - Bunnings is still open and I could take Toby with me - think I am too tired though and it may be easier to try to do it all tomorrow. I do need to go to the supermarket to get food for Cat but I have enough left of that for a couple of days - so methinks I will settle in at home for the night instead Smiley Surprised @Faith-and-Hope

HI @Zoe7 and hope your day has been a better one. Seasons greetings to you & yours. Bimby2

Hi @Bimby2 Thanks for the well wishes. Hope you are travelling okay and getting through this time of year okay. Smiley Happy

Thinking of you Bella. @Faith-and-Hope

Hoping all is well.

Smiley Happy

Hi @Faith-and-Hope Hope your day has started well Smiley Very Happy

I managed to get something for Dad today and also got my sister's partner's present. No-one is getting much this year but I know that they know I can't afford it. At least now I have something small for everyone and feel a little better about Christmas. I usually buy something for all the animals in the family too but I can't do that this year either. I will of course get something for Toby and Cat but it will only be treats this year - they really do have enough toys and Cat doesn't really play with hers ...she is too busy sleeping lol

I haven't got anything for myself from Toby and Cat either - but I might do that in the sales if I get paid enough next week. I really need a new pair of sandals because my favourite black ones are very old - that would be a good present from my babies.

I hope you have a good day and everyone is being nice to you - bd's and the big dragon included Smiley Tongue

Will check in with you again before I head to bed tonight. Sending you soooo much love and huge hugs Heart

Can't stay awake tonight @Faith-and-Hope so will have to say goodnight early. Hope you are doing okay - will post sometime tomorrow - probably after work. Love ya Heart

Hi @Faith-and-Hope No doubt you will read ANC thread but wanted to tell you personally about my day. The great poster hunt continued and I have had an email through this afternoon that some posters have been found but because it isn't many I don't think it will be any of mine - fingers crossed though still.

The principal said some nice things to me today and I wanted you to know because you have been supporting me all through this. She not only thanked me for being very flexible but also said I had amazing resilience. My first thought was - if only she knew - and I felt a wave of several emotions ...one being pride - pride in myself for being me and in a way showing her how it can be done despite all the barriers placed in my way. I know you would be feeling extra proud of me through all this and even though you can't share that with me I feel it inside already. I do truly miss you - especially now that there are some positives to share with you - you and I have been through so much together over the last 2 years and these last 2 weeks have seemed like an eternity to me without you ...I can only hope that you are happy and the environment you are in is not too tricky. I wish you were here for me as much as for you - I know it is so much harder for you than it is for me but I miss you Hon. 😍🌹💐🌷🌸🌺💜💙💚🧡💛

@Faith-and-Hope, last day of work for us tomorrow , we are going to take a 10 day holiday xx

not going anywhere far which is fine with me , just relaxing sounds good to me ,

with mr shaz with anxiety and Bipolar 11 , he is even thinking if he wants to go back to  work again

and my mum is still in hospital  xx

makes it hard as mr shaz only wants to go to one place for christmas day and only for a couple of hours , it is hard when family members are passing through

oh well see what happens my wonderful friend

good night I am off to bed ,have had a veryyy busy week xx

good night my sister @Zoe7

Didn't post last night (obviously) as I was falling asleep on the couch and so went to bed early @Faith-and-Hope. I hope you had a good day and get some reasonable sleep yourself.

I have my last day at the school today and the great poster hunt continues - lets see if they turn up hey! Not holding my breath but it would be a good way to end my time there if they were to be found.

I spoke to my sister last night and now have an idea of what to get for my final christmas present. I am going shopping with Dad tomorrow then can do my own afterwards. I may have to help my sister as well but she will let me know tonight. I am happy to help seeing as I have all mine nearly done and already wrapped (or in bags) ready for Christmas. 

I better go and get ready for work but will fill you in and my day (and the great poster hunt) when I get home later. Love you my angel Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.