Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Big ouchie @Zoe7 and a great big hug for you.

💜🤗💜

❤️ @Appleblossom …..

Loved your contributions to the art thread xxx

@Faith-and-Hope It was healing for me and still is ... to look at ...rather than mental processing ... verbally or numerically.... so my poor stressed weary brain can take a break.

SO glad you are both continuing with it and doing well in real life.

@Zoe7 

Thanks @Appleblossom I will re-invigorate our art thread when I have time after school finishes - will be sure to tag you then 💖

@Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Snowie @Former-Member So much pain still but have some pain relief now that I hope helps tonight. I honestly cannot take much more and it is even harder trying to teach but I do have the most beautiful kids so despite being in absolute agony at times today, they were just so caring and beautiful. Not much else going on for me - just trying to get through the days at present and hope this pain subsides soon. Hugs to you all 💖

Sorry to hear that @Zoe7 

I hope the pain relief helps soon. It is super hard when we cannot get it under control.

You would certainly know that @Snowie - especially with your poor D lately. I need sleep as well so hoping the meds help soon and I can get some much needed sleep tonight.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7 congratulations re : your picture. Great news. I hope you can make it interstate to see the exhibition.

How has the return to school been with all the little one's 💗.

I was so pleased to read how excited they were upon your rety. They must truly love you Zoe and I'm sure they missed you immensely.

Sorry to hear about your tooth. Dental problems are a nightmare. I have a loose eye tooth ATM. Treatment is very expensive and I'm waiting to see a community based dentist in early January. Have had to add anti-inflammatory to my daily cocktail of drugs and Panadol. 

Just a little good news. Have had an interview for position I applied for, which seemed to go well and have the opportunity for a second interview next Tuesday. I'm trying not to put too much importance on it and am just happy I have had the opportunity to apply.

Hope everything else is well with you and you are still feeling really happy about your painting and Toby is out of that difficult stage post surgery and feeling himself again 💗🌹💗.

The return to work has been okay @Former-Member The kids are gorgeous but my ongoing tooth pain has made each day really hard to get through. My beautiful kids though have been so caring - when the excruciating pain hits all they want to do is give me a hug. They really are such a lovely caring and compassionate bunch 💖 I only have 3 more weeks with them and that is going to be hard. At this stage I may have most of my grade 1s back next year so that is positive - still some class organising to go though so that may change slightly. I know at least 3 of them have had their parents ask for me again so that is really nice.

Tobes is doing really well - he is back to his old self and will get his stiches out next week. I will then be able to give him a haircut and bath ...both of which he needs.

I was soooo happy to hear you have a second interview Hon - I still have everything crossed for you 🤞

More strong pain relief now that I am home and some work before I head to bed. I have to be up and about early as I forgot to bring a couple of things home and will need to go in to work early to get them done.

Have you completed all your reports? @Zoe7 Reporting time is always a more stressful time.

Former-Member
Not applicable

So sorry @Zoe7 that your tooth has been so troubling.

Lovely to hear the kids have been so sweet and compassionate. I do hope that tooth heals for you.

I think I am going to be having my eye tooth pulled. It's going to look shocking - will see a cosmetic surgeon shortly - just a matter of saving up.

So pleased Toby is doing really well.

So hope you get some of your favourite kids back. Huge compliment if the parents have asked for you. It must be because they see what a great teacher you are and how happy you make their children.

We had some shocking teachers with my daughter, but a great principal.

My daughter is in Vienna today traveling in Europe for the last month.

The distance both emotionally and physically really hurts but I am so proud of her and happy for her to be traveling and experiencing such wonderful things.

Got to be positive and keep my everything crossed and be happy to have the opportunity to apply for the position.

It's my passion working supporting women escaping family violence. A career I had to deviate from for 25 years with my own lived experience.

Hopefully it will help me empower other women in the same position.

Any how - movie night tonight.

Time to shutdown and try and relax. Hope your early start goes well and you have a good evening 😊💜🌹.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.