Skip to main content
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Cook Along

hehe - like clockwork today, @Shaz51  😉🙌🌺

Aw, those days when things just dont go to plan are where a nice cuppa while watching the sun go down to come up a new day is what is needed, isn't it 🙂 xx

I hope youre doing ok there Shazzie xx🤗

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks heaps @Birdofparadise8 🙂 😍

@Former-Member  Sourdough?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yep @Glisten  it’s a sourdough rye, from woollies - 4 loaves in one box..good price and so I thought I’d give it a try, after our @SmilingGecko mentioned baking bread! 🙌🏻☺️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Anzac bics 🙂🌺

@SmilingGecko @Glisten @Oaktree @Shaz51 @Birdofparadise8 @tyme @creative_writer @Zoe7 @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Spirit_Healer @Xibon @Appleblossom @Jynx 

and everyone on the Cook Along thread ☺️

IMG_5352.jpeg

IMG_5353.jpeg

IMG_5354.jpeg

 Lest We Forget 🌺

Yummmm @Former-Member they look so good.

Enjoy them!!

There used to be breadmaking flour outlets you could go to to buy in bulk @Former-Member. I used to go to one and get spelt flour in large drums. You may save even more money! I think we used to put a bay leaf in the drum to keep away weevils etc. These places may be still around. You could get a better deal than Woolies!!! They are over the other side of town from me now but I may look for places that sell a low carb option like almond flour as the packet mix is costing me $7/box. Just plain almond flour from McKenzies brand is the same price as the packet mix! So no savings just buying plain almond flour from Woolies. May get a better deal buying in bulk

Good job on the Anzac biscuits @Former-Member 

I forgot to buy the golden syrup 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Snowie 🙂🌺

I keep a couple and the rest are to share 🙌🏻☺️

I hope your evening is going well 🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes that would be great, accessing bulk flour for bread @SmilingGecko 🙂🌺

I’ll need to do some research I think! Thanks for all the info 🙌🏻🤗

I bought a small bread maker today..where I had the injection into my shoulder for the tendon tear hasn’t coped well with the kneading of dough, so I thought I’d buy one and see how it goes 🙂

just a cheaper one, from Kmart, however it had ok reviews 🌺

I hope your evening is going well 🙂

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.