Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Ha ha Love it @Eve7   @Former-Member @Former-Member @Mellysmellyelly 

Pin on Bible Quotes

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Yeah, that's pretty funny @Eve7 🤣 How's it going?
@Apoleblossom, love that image - thank you 💙

EasterResurrection567.gif

Happy Easter ✝️🛐

@Smc 

I would pray for wisdom when going into meetings about the complaint I made. I acknowledged that if God could shut the lion's mouths, he could certainly help me keep my mouth shut when needed.

I really like these lines from this song:

"I came to you drowning in my questions and found found the God who holds all wisdom"

https://youtu.be/ZYkZE8AogDE

How did it go Darcy? 

Love Casting Crowns 🎶

I've started recording abc tv SongsOfPraise to put on USB (CD's phasing out) for background noise, instead of tv or radio (all the adds and repetative mystery getting to). Gotta go ready, grab a cuppa. Hope your day goes well ✝️🛐✝️

The complaint I made was some time ago @Former-Member and resulted in some change.

@Smc  how did you get on?

@Former-Member the wonderful thing about God is that even in our grief and in our pain, in his mercy, He continues his wonderful work of grace and is able to bring about some good for those of us who love him. 

@Former-Member, thank you, 😢 I know He does, just expect too much I guess. Lost.

Hi @Shaz51 - you stalking me, you and Clawde lol :face_with_rolling_eyes: What are you up to today? I'm rearranging my loungeroom.

Sending you my love my @Former-Member ❤❤😀👋🥰

Watching " all 4 adventure " car show 🚘🚙

@Former-Member, the meeting was civil enough, but somewhat strained. I got the feeling that they were trying to appease us out of the idea of involving the Office of the Chief Psychiatrist. But given that they seem to be out of ideas for how to keep Older Daughter safe, let alone turn her around towards recovery, I think the outside advice and oversight that the Office can provide is important. Sooo asking for their assistance is probably our next step.

We were talking about it with our minister after church today. We don't like getting oppositional, but neither can we sit by and watch things getting slowly and steadily worse. In some ways, we're too close to it all ourselves, but qualified and experienced people who are "on the outside looking in" are generally of the opinion that things are pretty bad, maybe even worse that it looks to us. If anything, I suspect we've tended to err on the side of "trust the professionals" too much rather than too little.

Is hard. We're trying to be clear and concise, and trying to negotiate rather than accuse... but if Chief Psych Office does get involved, I've got a sneaking feeling that they are going to find some practices within the local mental health services are not up to scratch. Which may be why they don't want outside oversight. Smiley Frustrated Continued prayers would be very much appreciated.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.