Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Hope they can for you too @Flying_Hams 

Evening @Flying_Hams 

Do I dare admit I don't know which sport you are talking about lol!!!!

oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the scoreline you gave @Flying_Hams  i am guessing it is soccer?????

Haha yep @Scarecrowe
🙂

Oh good I got it right.   

Thanks for the clarification @Flying_Hams 

lol

It'd be a low scoring game if it were anything else haha @Scarecrowe

ROFL!!!!!

Very very true @Flying_Hams .  It could have also been baseball but the teams screamed soccer instead lol.

I have been to the Manchester United home ground in 1999.  Even though I am not a huge soccer fan I did find it interesting.  We got the full tour, where the teams get changed and where they have their pre game meetings, and they had a excellent tribute to the members who were killed in that plane crash many years ago.  Very interesting and emotional.

Nice @Scarecrowe
I once did a tour of the MCG in Melbourne.
Was pretty impressive place. Always interested in the behind the scenes stuff

I also enjoy the behind the scenes of places @Flying_Hams   I have not done behind the scenes of the MCG but that is on my bucket list.  Seen matches there but that is about it.

Fantastic stadium that is for sure.  That would have been very interesting....I am jealous lol

I also want to do the roof top climb at the Adelaide Oval.  I have been there twice so see test matches but that was before they finished the renos and had the roof climb.  Another bucket list item........................

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello to all the sports lovers out there. @Zoe7 @Gazza75 @Flying_Hams @Ant7 @Scarecrowe 

Scarecrow .. we havent met before. I see you are a cricket lover. Me too . I particularly love my test cricket, but also like ODIs and beginning to appreciate T20 more now too. I guess you could say that I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to cricket. 

Speaking of cricket .. Has anyone been watching the WBBL on tonight between Syd Sixers and Syd Thunder? My team the Sixers, are doing it easily tonight.

I am still smarting from my Canberra Raiders loss to the Roosters in the NRL grand final. Thanks to some highly questionable refereeing and bad luck. Most people would likely agree that the better team lost on the night. 

So the AFL trade period has wound up on Wednesday. Did anyone get the players they wanted for their respective team? @Zoe7  I note the Sydney Swans have scored one of your Brisbane players in a trade deal. Swans were also after Danniher, but not worth losing the likes of Heeney, Mills, Parker. Especially when Danniher has hardly played a game in a long time, due to being injury prone.

I note that the Rugby League World Cup 9s has started. Anyone interested?

Sherry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.