Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

That's Nadal through.

Yes he did well @Flying_Hams and utterly deserved it.

Indeed @Zoe7

Back to my show now lol

I will be off to bed very soon now it's over @Flying_Hams Enjoy your show Smiley Very Happy

Nite @Zoe7
🙂

@Scarecrowe @Former-Member @Zoe7

Anyone watching the tennis?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes I am @Flying_Hams  .. Hoping Federer can win. Has an injury of some sort though. Would be an awful shame if he wins this, but cant play next round.

Ash Barty had a great win earlier. Did you see any of her match @Zoe7  between school, sleeps, etc? I missed most of it due to hubbys medical apt, but saw first few games in first set, and home in time to see her last game.

Sherry

Yeah he will win for sure @Former-Member

He's made a comeback

I did see Ash's match @Former-Member I actually thought she was playing tonight but realised she had already played when I got home. Luckily I had the right channel on and could rewind to watch it 👍 Great to see such a competitive match but with Ash coming out on top again. She can certainly win the Open this year.

Hey @Flying_Hams Watched some of the last 2 sets of the Federer match in between getting dinner and folding clothes.

Comeback kid Federer @Zoe7

I will watch tonight's match soon. It's on atm. Just winding down now on xbox atm.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.