Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Are you watching the women's Ashes again tonight @Former-Member?

Not sure what it is but both the men's and women's current uniforms seem exceptionally bright. What do you think @Zoe7?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes @Ali11 I have been watching the womens cricket tonight. I am an Alyssa Healy fan, I think she's both a great keeper/batsman as well as a very intelligent and genuinely lovely young woman. Just what you want to see in our sporting heros. Someone you can look up to, be proud of and aspire to emulate. Same cannot be said about a couple of our male tennis players. Such a shame as they both have talent to burn.

Sherry

They are a bit bright @Ali11 lol

I haven't been watching much of the cricket - not really been in the right headspace to watch anything much lately though. Did watch the footy today and was pleased to have a verym good win against a good side.

@Former-Member I agree - Healy is a great player and a very good role model for any women in sport Smiley Very Happy

@Former-Member Very true, love her approach, and Ellyse Perry is simply amazing.

Maybe the men can try to replicate the women's success against England tonight Smiley Wink

@Zoe7 A win always feels good. How do you think this weekend will go?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ohhh .. I wish @Ali11 . But at this stage the Aussie mens cricket team look in serious strife against the Pommies.

Men's or women's.... Losing to the Poms is unacceptable lol

@Zoe7 @Ali11 @Former-Member

@Ali11 @Former-Member @Flying_Hams Watching the cricket also tonight. Don't think I'll last too much longer though.

@Ali11 We play Port Adelaide this week in Adelaide so not expecting a win.

Do you have an AFL team that you follow?

They are coming good now @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Ali11

Lol 5 out now....

@Zoe7 @Flying_Hams @Former-Member Don't think the Aussies will last too much longer either Smiley LOL

@Zoe7 You never know, some crossed fingers might be in order. Hopefully the Cats can also turn it around at home this weekend.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.