Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

love the pic @CheerBear

Torally worth getting my weird on to share it here @outlander 😆😊😍

@CheerBear 🦄😍🥰

How are you doing tonight @outlander? And @Sans911, @Former-Member and all?

@Sans911 how are you holding up? 💜

Im finally getting abit of time to myself @CheerBear pops gone to his brothers with his mate for a few hours so im enjoying the peace. I m watching the handmaids tale atm but got some cleaning up and a few other things done earlier.

Hows your day been?did you get the lawn mowed?

Nice to have some time to yourself @outlander and so glad to hear you're enjoying the peace. I read Handmaid's tale a long time ago but haven't watched it. I've heard it's really good though.

Yeah I got the garden done. I'm tired now but it felt really good to move around a bit outside. It's been a better day here today thanks 🙂

Its good @CheerBear but can be triggerring. The first season was the worst for triggers but its a good storyline and like watching it. Theyre up to season 3 now.

Im glad your days been better. I know its been pretty tough for you.

How are your LF? Is big going ok in high school ?

I don't think I could watch it @outlander, not for a while yet anyway. Good to hear you enjoy it though. I'm loving Orange is the New Black at the moment, now our show is over.

It's been nice to have a good day especially after a rubbish few weeks really 😏 I think it all started going a bit extra wonky after I took unwell person to chemo. I found that really hard but with a delayed reaction kind of thing. It smashed me. Repeat again next week so I'll take as many good days as I can in the lead up.

The littles are going well thanks. Big loves their school and is the happiest I have seen them for ages. Middle is enjoying school without Big's shadow and is shining in a new way tthere now. Little is at a boundary testing age, working out where they fit in the school pack (mega cute and does cheeky well though). They are all full on but I am very lucky to have them.

how nice my @outlander  t have a few hours rest my sister , enjoy xoxo

Hello and hugs @CheerBear , @Sans911 , @Former-Member , @Maggie 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.