Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

I had a day @outlander . Feeling a bit reflective at the moment. I’m glad you got to rebook your appointment.

im sorry your feeling flat @Faith-and-Hope is there anything i could help with? happy to listen or to just sit if thats better..
i dont really want to be left in my own company at the moment so ill check in here too. Mostly just tired but not the sleepy tired and abit lonley tonight.

a good reflective? @Teej

Worried about a friend @outlander, and standing by to hear from them at the moment.   Best to get on with this homework before I am too tired.  I have to start it again because the uni system is not compatible with my laptop sometimes ..... and yeah .... this is one of those sometimes .....

I will look in on you when I take a break Hon.

💙

Yes @outlander  a good reflective 😊. I may put my thoughts down a bit later. There’s been a pretty big shift in my mental health for the better. Still a long way to go but it feels strange not to be in crisis and fairly calm. My mood has been the most stable for nearly 8 years. I’m not really sure what happened yet for that shift to occur. 💜🤗

hoping things work out with your friend @Faith-and-Hope Heart
im watching criminal minds atm and doesnt finish till like 1130 so will be around for a while if you need me too

that is really good to hear @Teej really happy for you and proud of how far youve come Heart

Me too @Teej ❣️

Thanks @outlander 🙏 

Thanks @outlander 🙏🤗. I’m going to take some meds and try to sleep now I think. I’m a bit wrecked, ok just drained. I hope you have an ok evening. 💜🤗

goodnight @Teej 💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.