Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Hey @outlander  it's a white bean and veg soup called Ribolita - a bit like a minestrone without the pasta and tomatoes, on a veg stock base with bread to thicken it.

Having trouble posting atm so not sure if you will see this.

@CheerBear fidgety and then some 👍😂 exactly! then chuck in low energy and motivation 😏

there is nothing wrong with being weird and taking photos of nature but im sure it provides entertainment for others.
oh you've got a spider shed too 😬 ive got one of those and sometimes has a snake in it so we don't go near that shed anymore unless we really have to but tthere nothing really in there anymore cause we got another shed to put the things we need in there instead.

😍💗🌸

73529.jpg

Better head out and do some doing rather than just talking about doing doing. 

Coffee

Sunshine 🌞

Headphones 🎵

Spiders 😑

Hope you go well this morning 💗

that sounds yummy @eth
id like to learn to make a chicken and vegie soup or a pumpkin soup. those are my favourites.

looking forward to seeing your pic @CheerBear

Oh @eth  huge high five for you today. It’s not going to be an easy one. Warm thoughts incoming.💕💜💕💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

I don’t blame you @outlander Its tough being a carer. I had to give the responsibility to others. It was breaking me. Hugs 💜

Thinking of you too @eth 💖🌷🌸

its tough being a mum. 

Hi @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear and everyone 

hugs and love to all

💜

Wow that's big stuff for you to deal with today @eth. You daughter's surgery and your mother arriving. Keeping you in my thoughts and I hope everything goes OK.

thinking of you @eth and hoping today hasn't been to tough Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.