Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Thinking of you lovely @Anastasia 

I hope the antibiotics for your sinus infection are starting to kick in and you are feeling a tad better. I'm sorry to hear you can't visit your boy today ☹️. I hope the sw is a good fit for your boy 🤞

Rest up as much as you can & look after yourself.

Love L xx 💞

Thank you dear @WIP 

Bf is taking care of me. Falafel wrap at present, water and meds. Think I'll keep him 😁

He will visit my boy with my other son today so that makes me feel better. 

Hospital next week for you, what day L so I can keep you in my thoughts. Did you see more of your nephew? Are you good?

@Shaz51 wrote:

hugs @Anastasia 

cat cuddles.jpg

You're lovely @Shaz51 , thank you. Hugs back to you sweetheart 🤗

I'm glad bf is taking such good care of you @Anastasia  & it's also comforting to hear that he and your other son are visiting your boy today.

Hospital admission Monday afternoon. I'm starting to get nervous, anxious - but i'll be right.

Having my nephew and niece down this week has been a good distraction.  I spent all day with them y'day.

That makes me so happy to hear @WIP 

You sound positive and ready. Gosh I wish I could hug you right now, I am super proud of you L xoxo

@WIP wrote:

Hospital admission Monday afternoon. I'm starting to get nervous, anxious - but i'll be right.

Oh wow, @WIP ...well done and lots of best wishes for you as you go into hospital 🙂

Hope you are feeling a lot better today @Anastasia 🤗🤗

@Anastasia  I'm sorry you couldn't see your boy yesterday and have been unwell 😞 How are you feeling today? 

Oh gosh re your workload! Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@Anastasia wrote:

I have a sw visiting him in hospital today to meet and greet and see if they are a good fit.

This sounds good, how did it go?

Thanks for your hugs, I'm doing OK. Please take care and rest and keep hydrated. Thinking of you and sending much 💚

Thank you dear @NatureLover, I'm glad you're doing ok 🤗

It went well 🎊🎉 big connection, they spent two hours together 🙏

But...he is so limited with his availability. He's calling me today to discuss and I will take what I can if the times can work. My boy suggested 730 in the morning!!!! Happy my boy is keen but nothing short of a miracle would see him up at that time :face_with_rolling_eyes:

@Anastasia wrote:

It went well 🎊🎉 big connection, they spent two hours together 🙏

So pleased to hear this, @Anastasia 🙂 I really hope the times gel with your boy and other times other than 7.30am work!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.