Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Hi @Emelia8 

You're in my thoughts everyday. I hope you have good support around you, and you're doing your best to look after yourself - ie, meds, eating, drinking, getting some sleep. Grief is so overwhelming....

Levi can come and visit if I want, but I am also allowed some 'daytime leave', so I went to visit him & Mum y'day - which I really needed. It's so very lonely sitting in your room, trying to pass time. I'm having leave 2mrw also, to watch the footy on Foxtel.

The nurses are begging me to bring Levi in for a visit though 🐶

@Anastasia  👋👋

WIP 💞

@WIP  am delighted to read about the good relationship with your pdoc 🙂 That is such good news. Sending you heaps of good wishes 💙

Thinking of you, sweet @Anastasia  and hoping for a restoring weekend with not too much anxiety for you. I know you will always have anxiety about your boy (and others), but am hoping you can get some good rest, 'me' time and a bit of peace 💚

Thank you @NatureLover . It is something really important and good to have finally found. We've decided to change anti depressant, so I'm tapering off the current one over the coming week and I'm going alright with the anti anxiety change also.

I hope you are travelling along ok. At least we don't have much wet weather here in Melbourne yet, so hope you're able to go for your daily walks.

Its been lovely to hear from you. Enjoy your weekend. 💚💜

Oh @WIP you really sound so good. I'm excited for your day, enjoy the time watching footy and snuggles with Levi xxx

Thank you @NatureLover you're a sweetheart 🤗

@WIP  you sound so good, not anguished about tapering off your AD like before... I hope the changeover goes smoothly and that the new med is better. 

I'm doing OK thanks. Have to be careful about the burnout coming back, but am getting a bit more active on the forums slowly. Yes, am walking 🙂

Take care 💛

Morning sweetness, just wanted to make sure your day started with some hugs. Sending you hopes for a peaceful day with moments of joy. @Anastasia 

I see on another thread that your boy isn't OK, @Anastasia ...am really sorry to hear. 😞  You said he's due to go back into hospital...that sounds good but hard. It must be so hard for you to work while your boy is suffering 😞 Am thinking of you and asking the universe to send you what you need to get through (and your boy too). 💚

Thank you so much @NatureLover 

I am grateful xoxo

Hoping you are ok?

Yes, all OK here, thanks, beautiful lady.

Thinking of you lots. 💚
@Anastasia 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.