Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

@Anastasia 

Glad you could visit your son.

Enjoy watching your movie hon, I hope the night is restful for you.

Take care of yourself 💜💜

I am sure both your sons are as lovely as you @Anastasia 

Enjoy your movie. I’m watching the footy 

@Anastasia glad you got to spend some time with your boy today... I'm sorry things are so hard for him. He is very lucky to have a Mum like you. Also glad you managed to sort things out with your other boy. Your a lovely lady 🤗

Good evening to you lovely @Anastasia 💓

Its a few days since you last posted here, and I'm wondering how your Boy is getting along now.  

One thing I will say is that if your Boy is anything like you ... then he will be a very beautiful soul indeed. 😊

Really pleased to hear that what you found in your other sons room ... was not his.  I'll bet you were very relieved about that.  All those thoughts about yourself being a bad mum etc .. were totally unfounded.  🌼🌺

I hope you managed to have a fairly restful long Easter weekend.  Though I guess you are back hard at work today again.  Hope that went well.

Sending you lots of love and strength dear friend.

Emelia 💕

See the source image

Hello dear @Emelia8 

Thank you for your message. Yes I have been a little run off my feet. I saw my boy today and he actually looks pretty good. Still Si pretty strong but working on that and staying an extra week. So ETA home end of April 😔

God I miss him. Any way...some pretty "ugly"other news which I can't share here but just have to work through it emotionally and support the others involved the best way I can. Sorry it's vague 😔

I've gardened and "moved mountains" today, found homes for zillions of things that seem to end up on any flat surfaces, changed my linen including he cover so now I have a beautiful dusty pink and white room again, and I'm cooking a baked dinner which will be ready about 630. Then I'll sit. It's been a good day.

Tomorrow I have my naturopath for 2 hours!!!! A spoil but since my pdoc cancelled on me it is my mental health appointment instead. Can't wait!!!! 

What about you beautiful? Tell me how you are, and Holly? Of course your darling Dad too? Haven't stopped thinking about you. Perhaps tomorrow I can join you for a cuppa if you have time? Love you more my dear sister and miss you loads xox

Dropping by and leaving a squishy morning hug for you @Anastasia 🤗💕 hope your day goes ok

Awww @Bow thank you sweetheart 🙏💕🙏

Squishy hugs back. Hoping today is kind to you xox 

Just calling in to say good night @Anastasia  and to thank you for coming with me this morning.

I am trying my best but it’s hard. I hope your boy is starting to pick up and that his admission is helpful.

You are a wonderful mother and I treasure our friendship very much.

Here’s hoping for better days to come.

💖💖💖

It's my pleasure dear @Eve7 

Thank you for dropping in. I treasure our friendship very much as well 🙏

I know you are trying your best and yes it is bl00dy hard, I wish it wasn't. I've just sent out to the Universe for good change for you Eve... 🙏

My boy is okish. Depot starts today, little bit frightened but if something doesn't work then change is needed so again, Universe...

Better days ahead for all of us ✔️🌻🙏💞

Thinking of your boy today and I’m sure he’ll be fine. I’ve been having that for the past year.

Enjoy your day my dear friend. ❤️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.