Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Thekindone
Senior Contributor

Today ❤️

Good morning to everyone ❤️ we are amazing we are strong and we are worth it ❤️

What are we all up to today? 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Today ❤️

Goodmorning @Thekindone  !!

I'm just preparing to go into town to the doctors and the pharmacy. 

Spending some time on the forums before I attempt to move the mountain before me, the mountain being - finding clothes to wear that I'm comfortable in, that also look relatively presentable 😬

I hope you are well today, stay warm!

Christheart 

X

That's always a different mountain to climb hey haha. Thank you ❤️

Hey @Thekindone 

Yep, we are strong! 

I'm enjoying the mild winter day today. 

Hope it's nice where you are! 

hanami 💮

Hi @Thekindone  A late reply but hoping you’ve had a good day. I started mine with a lovely calming guided meditation to set a good tone for the day which really helped. I did the grocery shopping, had a quick swim at the beach which was invigorating and came home and washed my car. I travel on a lot of dirt roads where I live. So I can say I’ve had a productive day. When moments of anxiety arose I simply named it for what it was ie fear, worry, etc. then focused on my breathing and moved through it. A cold night here so fire is going and time to slow down for the evening. I hope yours is relaxing. 🙏

That sounds beautiful ❤️

Winter weather is good for the mind ❤️

I agree Winter weather is good @Thekindone. Gives us time to slow down and relax, just like nature does at this time of year, conserving energy ready for Spring. My anxiety makes me feel like I should always be “doing” something but it’s nice to remember it’s okay to just be. 🙏

You and I share more than we think ❤️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.