Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Wish we could make people hear @Maggie πŸ™ I agree. Living through what I have and the impact of that probably helps me hear differently than if I hadn't experienced it. I feel angry that there's still so much ignorance when it's so easy to access accurate information that could destroy it.

It would be hard to get info when communication is so tricky/doesn't happen. I hope you can find out some more if that's what you'd like to do. It sounded like it was something that felt OK/better for you.

I better do the lunchy thing. I have a Big who's cracking it at me for not letting her get out of doing something at school today that I think she could suck up. It's unusual for me to take a "suck it up" approach but there's a point I think it has a purpose sometimes. Tricky 😏

Hope there's some good in your day. Thanks for being you Maggie. You are fab β€πŸ–€β€πŸ–€

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning ladies @CheerBear @Maggie  πŸ˜€

Are you ready for your next cuppa? Unusual not to see either of you around by now. Hope you are both okay. 

Sherry πŸ’—

Thankyou @Former-Member  for the cuppa. Must be well and truly cold by now though. Time for a Topup I think. β˜•οΈβ˜•οΈπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Sending a hi your way @CheerBear . Hoping things are ok in your world. β˜•οΈβ˜•οΈπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’›

πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ to anyone else around.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Really miss your usual morning conversations @Maggie @CheerBear 

Hope you are both doing as well as possible.

Leaving some coffee for you both β˜•β˜• delivered with love and well wishes. πŸ’•πŸ’•

Thankyou @Former-Member  love and best wishes back to you❣️❣️, oh and a hot pot of tea. β˜•οΈβ˜•οΈ

Thinking of you @CheerBear . Lots of πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™β€οΈ. No pressure to respond. β£οΈβ£οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈ

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Maggie πŸ’œ

I note you have changed your profile pic. Cant make out what it is from my phone .. will have to check it out on my PC.

Sherry

Just calling by with a super quick hi πŸ‘‹

I've been sick πŸ€’ Just a coldy kind of bug but it's knocking me around a bit.

Thanks for the tags @Maggie and @Former-Member. Love the new profile pic Maggie 😍

I'll hit the kettle now. Might catch you tomorrow 🀞❀😘

So good to see you @CheerBear . πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Sorry about the sickness that’s knocking you around. Pj days I hope. 😘😘πŸ₯°

I’m heading to the kettle early. β˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈ Dawn is a long way off.

Catch you ( hopefully) later. Take care. ❣️❣️

@outlander  πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈ

Morning @Maggie ❀I'm heading to the kettle. How's your cup going?

How have things been for.you the last few days?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.