Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Sorry unwell person was in emergency all day yesterday, big worry there @CheerBear 

Extra time at your gig and time alone might be the breathing space you need, even if it’s short.

Down time for littles is good. Time to smell the roses thing.

We had a big storm here yesterday. Rain, wind, thunder/lightning, the whole lot. Snuggled up with fur baby and electric blanket, nice.

The rock is bigger than two hands can hold. 😁😁😁😁 She like big rocks. Door stoppers, not paperweight material, unless you are into weight lifting. Lol.

So good the painting is so helpful. It’s calming I think. Time out from busy minds.

I guess I’m looking at failing different sometimes now. Some failures are so successful, but only to those with eyes that see. How do we measure success and failure anyway.? Trying not to compare with others. Some efforts can go unnoticed, many battles fought in silence. Sometimes there just aren’t words, and even if there were, few would understand.

Im heading to the shower, then furbaby needs to visit a tree 😁😁😁

Lots of these today. ❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜

Thank you @CheerBear @Maggie
Its to hard to talk much atm. Friday was way to hard. Every time i think i start to tear up so theres lots of distractions and 'hiding' its caused agreat deal of emotional pain and now theres alot of physical pain too. I think i will have to tell my mother at some point in time for this one but i cant yet.
I have a 2 hour drive today and will spend the time jn another area to sort some things out. Or what i can being a sunday anyway and then a 2 hr drive back. I need to get away so this sounds like a good opportunity to do that.

Thinking of you both, reading and sending love and hugs, just not many words atm 💜💚💙

🌺♥️🌼🌻💐🍀

@outlander  I thought Friday was over and above. So very sorry this is so hard emotionally and physically.

I’m hoping the drive will be a break as well as a sort out time for you.

You don’t have to use words @outlander . We are all right here with you in the quiet. Sometimes that’s the best company anyone can give. No advice, no questions. Just loving caring company. 💜💜💕❤️💕️ Tea.

@Maggie 💕

hugs @outlander HeartHeart

love that picture @Maggie Heart

Hello @Gazza75 , @CheerBear , @Zoe7 

Have a good evening everyone. Hope you all have had a good weekend.  Take care. ❤️❤️🌼🌼💐💐🐝🍀

My 2 year old daughter planted these today. I hope they bring you some warmth this evening @Maggie @outlander @CheerBear and others 💕🌻Screenshot_20190922-203433_Pic Collage.jpg

Big smile @Molliex 💗
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.