Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Evie1
Senior Contributor

Recent trauma

I have been re traumatised it’s now too heavy I can’t carry it sexual assault is very traumatising 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Recent trauma

Hi @Evie1 

Buddy13 here one of the SANE Moderators. Sorry to hear of what you are going through. I have sent you an email just to check in. Regards.

I’m safe just really traumatised 

Hello @Evie1 

Sounds hard. Glad you are safe.

Do you have a therapist to work with?

Sometimes being able to get the trauma out and limit it, can help with finding good new things in life.

Smiley Happy

I call kids helpline 

Oh @Evie1 I'm so sorry to hear what's happened to you. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you.

Evie,

Trauma is a b%&ch and triggers are just as bad as they take you right back to that very moment. Whilst all our battles are different know that you are not alone is this craptastic war against mental health. There is help out there and seek it beacuse you deserve it! You are stronger than you think!

Please reach out to the help you deserve. x

Wrost is over now but struggling with life i don’t like being left alone but I’m feeling better 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.