Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Bushman
Casual Contributor

New

Hi, new here.

Guess I'm just hoping to share and understand bipolar. I don't know anyone else living with it.

I love fishing, especially fresh water.

Love the bush.

Love my dog, she's a legend.

3 REPLIES 3
greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: New

@Bushman  Hey Bushman and welcome to the forums. I was firstly diagnosed with bipolar 1 and now schizoaffective disorder.  I used to love fishing as a kid. It is such a relaxing past time. I love the bush and above all I love the way you describe your dog as being 'a legend':) (brought a smile to my face).

There are some great threads that you might like to have a look at one of them is the good morning thread which really goes on all day. Another is the friday night feast which is a place where you can meet other formites and have a chin wag and just relax and have some fun :). There are many more particularly about bipolar.

Fyi if you want to talk to anyone in particular put a @ in front of their name and a notification will be sent to them that you have sent them a message.

Hope to see you around the forums. peax

Maggie
Community Elder

Hi @Bushman  Welcome to the forums. I have a ‘ legend ‘ also, worth her weight in gold.

I love the bush also, I love nature full stop, always manages to take my breath away.

Many others around the forums have wide experience with bipolar. Take a look around and join in where you feel comfortable.

Bushman
Casual Contributor

Thanks for your contact and advice
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.