Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

Screenshot_20200409-100144_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sometimes there are no words 😥

ohhhh sending you lots of tender hugs @Former-Member Heart

download.jpeg

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope  @Determined  @Shaz51 

Yes F & H I have a phone counseling appt next week as well as an overdue GP appt. 

Hi @Former-Member  please be extra vigilant with surrounding yourself with incredible supports - in all ways you can - I can't imagine how you are feeling and what the coming days and hours will hold for you and Mr D - please make sure you keep reaching out and remember you are not alone - we cannot take away your suffering - but we can stand with you and hold you in our hearts and prayers xxxx

Thanks @Sophie1 

Thinking of you all too, we all have different things we are contending with and I do have much to be grateful for*(including all you lovelies) and you can be assured that I send up a few extras for you too. I do check in your stories so am keeping abreast of what is happening. Once home I will have more time to respond to you all properly.

*Thankful that I have been able to pick up some bulk bread mix from a cooking supply warehouse whilst in the big smoke; a bonus find was some Dutch chocolate flavoured coffee beans.

Mr Darcy got discharged today, a bit earlier than expected. Despite not feeling well and in need of rest, his OCD traits have well and truly kicked in and I have been waiting a long time to check his wound drains before we can finally get to bed. 

Hi @Former-Member  wishing you a peaceful rest when you finally get to bed tonight - take time to recharge and test out your new coffee beans tomorrow ! 

Yikes @Sophie1 had temporarily forgotten about the new coffee. Have got it out ready to go 😁.

@Former-Member 

Trust all is as well as it can be today.

@Former-Member Thinking of you 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.