Forums Home

Carers Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Introduce yourself here

Hello @just_me

welcome to the forum  xx

Yes I don`t like weeding too

Have you had a chance to look around the forum

there is @Former-Member and @southerncross to have a talk too

Hi I am enaged to my partner who has bpd. I have Asperger's syndrome, I love to read and watch movies and tv shows.
I am struggling to cope with my partners disorder as when she is triggered her reactions send me downhill. I just want to know how to handle conflict and difficult situations in a way that works for both of us!

Hi I am Newwave
I am interested in and care about people and community inclusion.
* i have lived and worked in four states of australia
* i love travel
* i can be sensative but also opinionated.
Newwave

A big welcome to everyone!

@just_me - it sounds like you have your hands full. I hope you find this community helpful. Feel free to start a new discussion, if you would like feedback on something specific. 

@Annieabella - There's a great thread you might want to start with called 'BPD Tips for family and friends'

@Newwave Welcome! If we can help point you in the right direction, just let us know. I love travelling also. Where has your fave place to travel been so far? 

Regardless of what brings you here, you are all welcome to join us for a chat in 'Hot chocolate anyone?' or 'Let's talk - how was your day today?' Looking forward to see you around the place Smiley Happy

I am joining because I don't feel very alone at the moment and I think it will help to see what others are dealing with. 

1. I like to sew and make craft items when I have time 

2. Reading novels is my alone time and escape

3. I try to stay positive  

Hi @Allout

Welcome to the forums! I love novels too Smiley Happy 

If you are up for a chat there are people hanging out in Hot Chocolate Anyone click here and tonight we have Christmas Eve community drinks and on Sunday, 25 December we have Christmas hangout if you are interested in coming over and saying hi?

Looking forward to "seeing" you around Smiley Happy

Good afternoon @Fancy_Pants HeartHeart

xx you beat my my friend

If you are up for a chat there are people hanging out in Hot Chocolate Anyone click here and tonight we have Christmas Eve community drinks and on Sunday, 25 December we have Christmas hangout 

Hello @Allout, @Newwave, @Annieabella xx

hehe sorry about that @Shaz51 Smiley Happy   ps you are doing an amazing job of making this an inclusive space

HeartHeartHeart @Fancy_Pants

ps, hope that is ok by the moderators @Fancy_Pants ,

very very! Smiley Happy

For urgent assistance, call:

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.