Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

RachSANECEO

Impact Update - 1:30pm today AEDT

Hi Forum Members

We hope you will join us today at 1:30pm AEST for our Impact Update where I will be sharing some early results from our guided service, launching the new SANE Lived Experience Framework and talking about plans for next year - including work to co-design with you - our forum members on how we can build and strengthen your forums.  

We’ve made a number of initial improvements over the last month or two in response to feedback from you on issues relating to the application of the new brand.

I hope those changes have improved the experience and I am really keen to hear what sort of engagement processes or co-design would be meaningful and work for you so we can collaborate in the new year.

We are also working on a form within the forums where you can report bugs and accessibility issues for a faster response direct from our tech team. More on that very soon. 

I know there is so much skill and so much talent among our members- I really look forward to working with you on making this community bigger and better. 

Hope to see you online. 

To register for the event today, click here: https://lnkd.in/gYW7UNtj

Rachel

CEO

SANE  

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Impact Update - 1:30pm today AEST

Thanks to forum members who joined us online today. As I mentioned we want to work with you on how we can improve the way we work with you - moving to more codesign and coproduction ways of working. Let’s kick this off in the forums.

What sort of processes for feedback, strategic review of the forums, forum design, forum content development work for you that we should think about and plan for next year?

- Surveys
- Working groups
- Technical advisory groups
- Iterative development

Please let me know what ideas you have to work with us on how we begin a better way of engaging and supporting you as members to design your environment.

Hi @RachSANECEO Firstly - congratulations on the open webinar Impact Update today. This will, I hope, be the beginning of the transparency and inclusion that many here have voiced over many years. Whilst I congratulate you and the team for opening this up to viewing for all today, I would also like to highlight the exclusion that the timing presents ie. those who work would be unable to view at the time. Can the recording of this webinar - and any further updates from the team - be made available on the website? There could be a new section under 'Information and resources'? 

Also ... @RachSANECEO Could your initial posts also be copied to the Friends, Families and Carers Forum for those that only visit that section 😁

Yes! Good idea sorry I’m still a newbie here but hopefully the Mods can help or I’ll copy over later on 

I'll sort that out for you now @RachSANECEO @Zoe7 💝

Hi @Paperdaisy I appreciate you providing the link on the Carers side but feel it really should be the complete posts and posted by our CEO @RachSANECEO .

The reasons are two-fold: 1. it shows that both sides have the same 'weight' in the forums and 2. out of respect for the members who frequent that side, it comes directly from our CEO herself. This becomes about transparency and inclusion across the whole forum.

@RachSANECEO It will take time to get to know how everything works - and the new format certainly has it's own challenges - so if you have any questions then we are here to help.

Hello @RachSANECEO 

Is there anywhere I can view today's webinar as @Zoe7 suggested? I had planned to attend, however an urgent appt. came up.

I am relatively new here compared to other members & would really like info about SANE, to help me better understand my role, personal expectations & what personal things I can bring.

Thankyou.

maddison 

Hey @maddison 

yeah - we will get a recording and I think put it somewhere- website maybe?

You could try registering even after the fact and we will send a link to the list of ppl who registered to view via the site that hosted the webinar - I’ll work it out though and make sure it ends up somewhere you can view it, just not exactly sure yet as we went to a super profesh studio to record it. 

For sure. - I want to do that a lot differently in the future.

Actually really interested in what a better platform/website could do in future where we could do videos, webinars and forums all in one platform.

But we will have a recording from today- might take a bit to get it, convert it and put it online but that’s def the plan. And totally agree re differently timed events and groups.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.