Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Marrie
Contributor

Feeling depressed

HI to  all I'm feeling depressed lost low no energy have insomnia at the moment I'm 46 with health issues that have got me down due to chronic PAINS daily 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Feeling depressed

I'm sorry you're feeling that way Marrie, it sounds really difficult.
I wish I could offer more than supportive thoughts.
I had insomnia earlier in the year and it really messed with me. Everything else was so much more difficult. Even now I notice the effects of my less-than-ideal sleep and it's so much better than it was (with the aid of medication).

@MarrieHi I'm sorry to hear you are feeling down at the moment, not good at all but people do care and if I had a magic wand I would sparkle the light of healing over you. God Bless and I hope Christmas and your family make you feel better.

Thanks very much I'm not looking forward to Xmas and to put on a fake smile it's been a hell of a month with med issues n I had to resign from my job a month ago due to pains in hips and today get told a sml tear in shoulder I have x-rays n MRI to do tomorrow seriously fed up with tests n appointments. Wishing you and your family a blessed Xmas and good health x

@Marrie You're situation sounds devastating but I know when my world falls apart I keep telling myself " what a difference a day makes ' and sure enough I wake up one day and have a really good day, week,  month,  year. years.  So don't give up keep going forward with the doctors appointments the more they know the more they can help you. Love and Light. 

Thanks but not feeling strong atm and I'm sick of more tests to do today but I have physio tomorrow which is helpful wishing you a great week... 

@Marrie Hope your test went well today 🙂 And glad you have physio tomorrow that helps you.  Take care. 

Thank you so much I'll know tests results tomorrow. Hope you are well x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.