Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Violetdelrey
Casual Contributor

Bad lsd trip ruining my life

Okay so I’ve been dealing with psychosis from having a bad trip for about 6 months now.I can’t really talk to my friends about it because honestly i Don’t feel like they completely understand. They don’t realise how much lsd can affect someone not just short term but long term.

It started off with hearing voices, voices of people talking and mumbling but as soon as I realised I could hear people talking in my room at 3am when absolutely no one was around they’d all start laughing at me, taunting me like haha you can hear us! And it would get really loud sometimes it was the voices of my family saying everything’s gonna be okay followed by taunting laughter and then it would form into painfully loud silence.

I then had the sensation of a bug with wings crawling into my ear and buzzing around in my throat for about a few weeks. I would compulsively swallow to get rid of it because I was scared if I scratched at my throat I’d Not realise I was scratching my throat open. I also had the sensations of people grabbing me and touching me when no one was around.I took meds for a while and they helped me sleep because that was a problem I’d just stay up crying myself to sleep because I couldn’t make any of it stop. 

A lot of this is me going off the top of my head so I’m sorry if this is isn’t making any sense....

its been a few weeks of silence and me thinking I’m okay, to realise I just buried my shit deep deep down and That i was in denial about being okay, I’ve been lying to everyone about how I am mentally because my brain has been telling me not to trust anyone,that I’m here on this earth just me, and everyone else on this planet are all just one evil entity plotting to torture me. It’s just me and this evil entity sharing this earth together.

I know it sounds batshit crazy but look I work a full time Job, I was working today and this switch just flipped inside me my heart started to beat really fast and all of a sudden I just Had this vivid thought of everyone stopping what they were doing, all the machines stopping and everyone just turning and facing me and then gazing at me with crooked smiles.they walk towards me and it starts to go blurry, then black very black and then it kind of turns into the cosmos, I can feel people touching me I can hear people mumbling, voices I know voices I don’t ,it’s like a white noise But I can see it and I feel it touching me. I don’t know if this thing is trying to taunt me and let me know it’s here or if I’m just going crazy but I cry and hope it’s all in my head finding it very hard to trust anyone right now I can’t even dream like a normal person now every dream I have is lucid EVERY dream and I feel trapped and like they’re going on for ever and then I wake up and wonder if I’m even awake, I need someone to tell me I’m not he only one going through this 😓

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bad lsd trip ruining my life

Hi Violetdeirey, welcome to the Sane forums. I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. I can understand not being able to talk to your friends about it but it might be an idea to get some medical advice. I am sure fellow Sane members will also have some advice for you

I’m going to my doctor tomorrow I’m going to join group full of woman that are are going through the same stuff I just feel like if I know someone else on here is going through it I’m not going to be the most messed up one going  scared really scared they’re going to try put me in a psych ward as they tried to last time and I’m a lot worse than I was before 

Sounds like you are going through a horrifying experience, although it also seems that despite your struggles you seem to be coping fairly well... just being here on the forum and having the courage to type your story and request for help is applaudable 🙂

LSD is touted as a consciousness expanding drug, and as such we must remember that there is no good or bad trip... just the ever present and ever expanding trip called life, so how about we start taking some steps to make things a little more comfortable for you?

Are you still taking drugs? Legal or illicit? If so... then you should probably stop that as you are opening gateways for the experience to get worse, you need to bring yourself back into balance to regain your composure moving forward.

Have you had any kundalini energy flowing? Or have you had any energy centres where you can feel that may have any disruptions or extra energy circulating?

For example - When my voices were at their worst, my whole head felt like it was having the most intense headgasm, yes a very pleasurable headgasm, although I also did hear some really debilitating voices... I've recently discovered that RAW FOODS correlating to the chakra system (energy centres) can help bring things back into balance... so the first thing that you could try to alleviate the voices is to eat or drink RAW PURPLE FOODS as they are related to your crown chakra which is represented by the colour violet. You simply need to find balance again 🙂

Nutrition is key, although more importantly you need to eat food that is still alive with all it's living enzymes in tact... and since there are essentially 7 colours of the rainbow, and 7 energy centres or chakras with corresponding colours, be sure to EAT THE RAW RAINBOW... although with the voices and stuff I would focus on RAW PURPLE FOODS AND JUICES to help balance that part of your life as soon as possible.

Do keep us updated and let me know how things are progressing...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.