Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Gotta keep trying i suppose @MDT i haven't worked or looked for work, for God knows how long...

Indeed @eudemonism
I just gotta keep trying.

@MDT yea i hope it all works out well for you, even if it doesn't go exactly according to plan... i hope you find your place, in this, ever changing world... sometimes, resting is the best option, I've found...

... I can almost hear axl rose singing that @eudemonism  in this everychanging world in which we live in  .. .. Live and Let Die .. du du da da dah Cat Happy @MDT 

Indeed @eudemonism
There is a lot of noise these days. I just want the basics. Not interested in trends and fads. I take a holistic approach to life - moderation in all things

sounds a bit beige @MDT  perhaps you need a makeover lol yeah ok just had a couple wins irl so am a bit like Samanthas dark  haired cousin in Bewitched lol

https://youtu.be/Y3cFkXSgfjg

Yea @TAB the world of music, is a, thought provoking place...

the Doors of Perception @eudemonism  anyway gotta run got call from dentist they want me there early cya after

@MDT yea alot of stuff is not worth worrying about; however, it's good to talk about worries (sometimes) is also good to just switch off and rest...

@outlander @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @TAB @Appleblossom @Hope4me @BlueBay @oceangirl @greenpea @BryanaCamp @Everan @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @Ant7 @Adge @Queenie @Former-Member @eth @Meowmy @Former-Member @eudemonism @Battlemouse71

So one of the opportunities won't be going ahead - the full time role. This is annoying. I thought I had a decent chance. The interviewer told me that I was a strong candidate so that's good. But still not enough - a theme I'm becoming sick of hearing. If I really was that strong then I wonder why I'm still unemployed. But anyway. It is what it is. I'm going to entertain the notion that I don't get the intern role either.

So at least this way I can constructively approach the next few weeks. Besides, the internship role is not paid. So therefore I think it's best to focus on paid work as this is longevity.

I'm a bit angry at myself to be honest.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.