Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

hi @Flying_Hams how are you going this week? sounds like you have a big social network both for social life and for work. That's awesome, even though you may feel low energy atm it will still be there for you when things have settled down and anyway, you're already taking steps and doing stuff which is amazing. I agree with others on the thread, take it easy & slow. Easier said than done I know but important.

hi @Sam3 , my lunch was very fun, so glad I did it. I don't like getting emotional around friends (by emotional I mean very anxious & nervous) because it sticks & I can't get it to calm down for days, I hate that. yeah, as @Flying_Hams  said meetup is an app, it's a good way to meet people which I had to start doing a few years ago because MI had destroyed literally all my relationships. SO glad you had a wonderful day, outstanding! and that's amazing your a lecturer!! what's your field?

hi @TAB well done on the walking, hi @Zoe7 , so glad your dog is better, my cat seems to be getting better (touch wood) which is such a relief. hi @Shaz51 hope you're all ok today

lol all good @TAB moan away

Hi @BryanaCamp  thanks and hope you have a good day 

thanks @BryanaCamp

I'm literally exhausted now. There's a lot of pain and angst for me atm. Might actually jump on the sane chat

myeh nah think I'm done @Flying_Hams  just wish I could act to fix my situation, not sure what I'm waiting for re indecision/thwarted attempts at fixing stuff

I'm exhausted with all this mental health stuff @TAB
had a bit of SI this morning but still managed to get out and see the old student. It was good to catch up. But that's it.

I'm on sane chat now.

yeah am sick of well being broke, not wanting to work, well if there is any available, sick of aches and pains etc etc Anyway hope  it goes ok re chat @Flying_Hams 

yeh @TAB it was good. Helpful in fact

that's good @Flying_Hams  I just bit the bullet and rang work asking for paperwork for dole after finding it impossible to do for weeks. Well they didnt answer, I sent a text after.that person usually follows through tho. 

Going to job agencies now. Not going to ring, as think persona appearance may work better, especially after I was pretty cavalier with someone from one of them on the phone a few months back when thought had a superduper job elsewhere which turned out to be BS lol .back later

@BryanaCamp  Toby is back to his normal happy self. He was super happy to have me home tonight and that certainly added a huge smile to my face. I hope your cat is ok - it is heartbreaking when our fur babies are not well and they can't tell us what is wrong Smiley Sad

@Flying_Hams  Glad the meeting with your old student went well - I remember you saying that they took some time to get to where they are now and you certainly heloed in getting them there so you should be really proud of that.

@TAB  Hope everything with the job agencies went okay. Let us know how it all went when you get a chance.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.