Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Hey meowmeow @Meowmy

Just watching survivor atm. Went to gym today too aftwr a long rest from it. Caught myself in a rare moment where I actually wanted to go.
Tomorrow I have the last official day of my internship so that'll be good. Have a function with an international guest then we meet a former member of parliament. So it'll be good I think.

@MDT enjoy. You are doing well. Good work.

Wbu ? @Meowmy

@MDT am doing okay. Working and findung feet in living alone here.

Living alone must be nice. You get to be your own person. 🙂 @Meowmy

I'm off to bed. Good night my friend

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia

Hey forumites. Giving you all a bit of an update.

So my internship officially finishes today. Overall it was a good experience even if most of it was fine at home due to the flooded office.

Some of my things were published online and on some magazines. I cant say much other than that. Had to be anonymous lol.

Sister is going okay. She is not sick and it turns out her wisdom teeth were the problem. So she is getting them taken out soon.

I go back to the real world next week. But with a spring in my step as i will be working on the journalism stuff and focusing on how our project with some others will go ahead from here. It's going okay.

As for dating I nearly planned one for tomorrow night but canned it last minute. I dont feel genuine about doing it. I just don't really have that desire atm. It's a bit fake if it's not genuine. Obligations like that aren't good for me. Plus there isn't a rush. I'm still learning.

This past month has changed me. I just seem more with it. I went to the gym two days ago and it was good. Wasn't as weak and unfit as i thought I would be.

I will be keeping an eye on opportunities as they come up.

Anyway. I hope you are all okay. I haven't been as active lately on here.

Goodo @MDT 👍😎

@MDT well done,Hamsolo, you are progressing, improving and maturing in the real world. Real good to see. Congrats

@MDT  Sounds awesome mate 😊

Proud of you @MDT , my special journo friend ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.