Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

A little bit of SI this morning but still heading out

Hi @Flying_Hams  I just got back from an hours walk

How was the walk?
@TAB

If I don't reply it's because I'm eating.

yeah it was ok thanks for asking @Flying_Hams  I have trouble with my foot though, been to drs theyre all confused, cant/wont give any relief or proper diagnosis ok it had troubled me in past but walking used to make it better, now it doesnt so if I walk . ok for health and sanity I have to .. I am in constant well low level pain woo hoo one dr said it was gout but would not give me medication. saw another one, they said its not gout and not plantar whatever but couldnt tell me what it was. had  high RA level in blood test ok Dr Google says its really high and severe disease.but dr said its not that high, wants me to re-do test before sending me to a rheumatoligist who apparently arent much help either, well if that what it is lol. prob just need to lose a lot of weight lol

speaking of eating I'm going out to get food @Flying_Hams 

Have a good lunch @TAB
Ijust finished. Was good to see my old student. They are doing well. Shame some of it never caught on to me yet lol

was breakfast re time dif @Flying_Hams  lol decided to get a decent coffee ok from coles servo, prob best easily available option, well it beats the ones in IGA and prob macas lol well and theyre giving it away found out.. $2 for a large(400ml) well was good as rememb ered almost, just needed another shot

Still muddling around re dole application, have tried to contact pay office in another city thats an access denied situation so far so may have to go thru my boss which was trying to avoid, too many questions, well having to discuss my yet again failure etc while incompetent people are never out of work and swimming in money ,, anyhoo guess putting up with ah;s is most important part of job lol

Yeh @TAB when incompetent people have heaps of dough makes me wonder what I have to do lol

I'm not setting a good example am I @Flying_Hams  but it was me that put myself in that situation and me that cant get myself away from it even tho not actually working or getting income lol anyway took me years literally to realise that work is a mates club and no one cares what you do or how well so long as you get on well with people that matter

disregard previous @Flying_Hams  was just having a moan. Just do the best you can and if that doesnt work, try different fields maybe

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.